Chapter Fourteen

It has been a few weeks since Zak, Emilia, and I have left my mother's house, and ever since it has been so hard to do anything because either Emilia is having a fit or Zak and I are fighting. To top it all off Em was going to bed crying every night because it has been so hard to get a hold of Louis because of our time zone, his concerts and interviews, and his newborn baby. When he does call though it is always at one of the worst times. Because he wants to talk to Em, and she is either sleeping, doing homework, at practice, in school, or just a bad time in general with Zak and I arguing more now than ever.

But today was different, Zak was working late so, and I had to take Emilia to footie practice. She was doing so well when someone sat down next to me as I was recording Emilia running down the field dribbling the ball like a pro. She then takes and kicks the ball making a score. I jumped up and cheered for my baby and then I heard his voice, the voice that belonged to the person that will always have my heart. Thee Louis Tomlinson was sitting right next to me watching our baby kick the ball. But I got lost in my thoughts that I wasn't paying any attention to my baby until I heard her scream in pain. When she screamed, I went running and the team nurse was kneeling right next to her, I went running to where my baby was laying on the ground with her arm under her bent weirdly. I was freaking out so bad that when Louis went to go pick her up, I got scared and screamed at him. He just told me to get in my car and drive to the hospital, I did as he said, I ran to our mini-van and watched Louis as I thought he was just going to put her in the car but I was wrong he got into the car and sat Em right on top of him, he was talking to her keeping her thoughts off of her arm. "I missed you, Papa." Emilia said, "I missed you too." I heard Louis say kissing her on the forehead. We were soon at the hospital and Louis ran her inside and I was trying to keep up with him.

We soon got into a room and while Emilia was in the ER getting X-rays done Louis and I was sitting in her private room waiting for her to get back, when I finally asked, "Why are you here?" to which he answered sassily, "One I wanted to see my daughter, because you guys left all suddenly, and two because we have a concert at the concert hall tonight and I figured that Emilia would like to go to her very first concert." "Ok. First, you have no right blaming me for leaving suddenly when I told you the day before that we had to leave on that day. and second why the hell didn't you call, message hell you could have emailed me about taking Emilia out to this concert?" I stated. "well every time I seem to call, you guys are always busy, so I figured I would just show up and ask you in person." He stated but there was a knock on the door and the nurse walked in. "She broke her arm and the doctor is working with her. She will be ok, but she will need to wear a cast for the next six weeks. Be sure to keep dirt, sand, and powder away from the edges of your cast to avoid irritating her skin. And make sure that she doesn't pull the padding from inside your cast." She said.