Chapter Nine

After I finally realized that I still loved Louis I realized that I needed to explain myself to him, I need to explain why I left and why I have a little girl who looks like both of us, but right now it is late at night and my daughter is in a new place and needs me by her side. I say goodnight to Niall and get no response as I head back into the house and up to my room, but I run into Eleanor on my way to my room. She's wearing one of Louis's shirt to cover her, what looks to be five months pregnant, stomach and smelt of cigarette? Hmm, interesting...

"You know Harry, management isn't going to like the fact that you're hanging around here because the boys are here." She got a wicked grin on her face knowing that I don't want to be behind the reason the management would shut down everything for them, and I don't know when their contract ends with Modest! "Listen here, your nothing but a grimy bitch, this is my mother's house, the place I have been welcomed to since the day I was born, you have only been welcome because you're sleeping with my ex-boyfriend and the father to my child. You may be pregnant but listen to me and listen now, I was all by myself raising my baby, that when I let another man in, I knew that I couldn't have the man that I truly love. So, you can run back and tell management that I am here because I am here to see my best mates that I haven't seen since you made me run away for good, you and management aren't taking my family and friends away from us, from my baby." I said and then walked into my own room.

When I walk into my room and see my beautiful daughter sleeping looking just like Louis does when he sleeps. Her long eyelashes touching her cheeks on her high cheekbone, her curly hairy spread all around her beautiful face and she's talking in her sleep like she always does. I lay down next to her and end up falling asleep after she snuggled closer to me.

I am woken up a few hours later I am woken by a knock on the door when I open it, it was my mother and she woke me up because it was time for breakfast, I just nodded my head closed the door put in my jeans and a sweater before I woke up Emilia afterword and got her dressed in her favorite jeans and favorite One Direction shirt as well as her little pair of Toms. When we all got done and ready for the morning I took and carried Emilia downstairs where everyone was already sitting down sitting around the table ready for breakfast, I put Emilia in her portable high chair and push her seat next to Gemma, and walked over to my mother and kissed her on the check and ask here, "Do you need any help?" to which she asks me to carry the plate of pancakes to the table when I heard my daughter start crying and screaming for me, I went running for the dining room where everyone was sitting staring at my daughter who now had what looked like throw up on her shirt. I picked her up and quickly pulled off her shirt quick. 

"Oh baby, does your tummy hurt?" She shook her head no, "Then why did you get sick?" I asked her and she just shocks her head no like she was scared, which scared me even more. "Excuse me." I said and walked out of the room and into the laundry room where one of my old shirts were hanging, "What's that matter baby?" I asked. "Ellie no like me dada." She whispered to me and I asked her what she meant, "She says my papa wants nothing to do with me... She was a meanie, she said I ugly. Then she gives me a gummy." She said, "What type of gummy?" I asked. "I don't know, she said it makes me pretty." She said to which I tell her, "Do not ever take anything from, Auntie G, Grandma, or myself. But, never anyone else, just the people that I tell you to trust. Now, come on baby I need to have a word with El." I

 grabbed her and took her off the washer. I carried her over to my mom who was sitting at the head of the table. I turn to Liam who was sitting right next to Louis. "Li, do me a favor." I said to which he nodded, to which I said, "Hold Louis back." He didn't ask why but when he saw that I got a good handful of her hair he grabbed Louis' arm and held her back after I pulled her out of her chair and stuck my hand in her pocket and grabbed a bag of Chill Captain Hemp Gummies with Pure Hemp Oil, meaning that it was Cannabis Candy.