Chapter Thirty-Three

I was rushing to Zayn and Perrie's house so that I could pick up Em,  Louis has now called me three times so I just turned off my phone and sighed when I saw that it was later than I promised Em I would pick her up. I soon pull into the driveway hopping out and walking towards the door, after knocking on the door I hear my baby girl running towards the door and yelling, "Dada here! Auntie, dada here!" I smiled as the door was opened. "dada!" She screamed as she threw herself into my arms which made me smile. "Harry welcome." Perrie says inviting me in, "Want some tea?" she asked as she grabs the kettle from the stove. "Yes please." I said with a sigh just as Zayn walked down the stairs of their shared home, "Hey H. where did you disappear to last night?" he asked once he saw me sitting on the couch. but before I could respond to the question I found myself running for the nearest bathroom feeling like I'm going to empty everything in my stomach. 

After getting up I felt a hand on my back and found that it was Em, "dada not feeling good." She stated to which I just nodded and she ran out of the room, before she just came back into eh room I washed her face and went to sit back on the couch after I cleaned up everything. "Have a little bit too much to drink last night?" Zayn questioned and before I responded Em was running back to me with Perrie hot on her heels with the kettle of tea. "Tea, crakers, and hot towel for you dada." she said handing me a towel to put on my head and told me to eat some crackers and drink my tea. "yeah I think that I drank way too much last night that I went home with an engaged man," I said the last part very quietly so that Em couldn't hear because I didn't want her thinking that Louis and I were getting back together. "You did what no?" Zayn asked very shocked at what I just said, I looked at Em and then at Perrie and she understood what I meant. She picked up Em and said something about making sure that all of her stuff was packed.

"Last night I drank so much that I ended up waking up in a hotel room, naked with Louis by my side," I stated. "Harry..." He started and I cut him off by saying, "I know, I know. it was stupid, and it was a mistake." I stated. "But, I'm going to ask you a question that I want you to tell me the truth." He said and I nodded to tell him that I would 100% tell him the truth. "Do you still love him?" it didn't take me long to just shamefully nod my head, "Alright another question, Are you sure you're getting sick because of the drinks or because you're pregnant again..."