Prologue

"And, today on the Late, Late Show we have one of my favorite boys from the biggest boy band since the Beatles, it's non-other than Harry Styles from British-Irish boy band One Direction," James stated which made the crowd go wild, which intern was my cue to go onto the stage but not before I waved to a few of the fans including signing a few things and giving a few of the die-hard fans a hug, only before I disappoint all of these die-hard one direction fans otherwise known as Directioners. After I sat down in the chair across from James, he jumped right into the reason why I am hereby saying, "Wow... The other boys must not like me very much if you're the only one who wants to come onto my show willingly." To which I state, "Actually the boys love being on the Late, Late Show and we never miss a night of it but, they don't even know that I am here today, or let alone what I am going to be announcing..." I state and then added, "I'm here because I have something to tell our fans, something that I only wanted to announce on your show, James." And, what might that be?" James questioned. "Well, I am no longer a part of One Direction, Now I will always love our fans, but I can no longer lie about who I am..." I stated. "And, who are you?" James kept on pushing for more. "Well, I am Harry Edward Styles... Former One Direction Singer, Former Baker, a gay rights activist, a mentor, a major lover, a fighter when it comes to the people and things that I love, I'm an actor, friend, son, brother, but one thing our managers from Modest doesn't want you to know or like is that I, myself am gay." I state to which the crowd gasps and then one by one everyone in the audience started clapping, which made me even more proud of myself for finally showing my true self to the world. "So, you're leaving One Direction because you are gay?" James questioned looking very confused, to which I truthfully state, "No" I then think about it, think about why I am truly leaving the band and it brings a big smile to my face, "I'm leaving because my future is no longer me being with the boys in the band, or just being in One Direction anymore." And, soon after we finished talking James thanked me for being a part of tonight's live show, After the cameras are shut off and the show is truly over James stepped from the stage, and walked over to me, hugged me, and then wished me good luck with whatever future throws my way.

I then get into my car before the fans start to pile out of the studio doors. I then start my car after a few deep breaths and drive to the bay where there will be a cargo/cruise ship that will be boarding in less than an hour to go from the United Kingdom to the United State of America. So, as I was bored and wait for the boat to start moving, I check my phone because I know that it was blowing up during my interview. When I check it I was correct it was blowing up with text messages from both my parents and their partners, my sister Gemma, all of the boys - Niall with five messages, Liam With seven messages, Zayn with one, and Louis with too many to count - the most are from Louis, the love of my life, the main person and major reason that I can't stay here anymore. I don't read or respond to any of the text messages, so I exit out of my messages and see that I am trending number one on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and many news anchors are doing segments on how I came out as gay and am running away from the limelight.

As I exit out of all of my apps I see my background as a photo of my baby, the baby that Louis and I created out of love, the baby that Louis wasn't going to be there to see when she was firstborn. After all, no matter how much I love him I am not getting rejected because I love my baby even more. My home screen on my phone is a picture of a sonogram that I got done the day before I even started packing my life away. Before I even thought of packing up, quitting One Direction, and purchasing a ticket for the fastest way out of this damn country.

This baby is everything, this baby is my future.