Chapter Two

As Zak finishes up packing his things I do as well. I decided that I would schedule my and Emilia's flight around the same time, on the same day because it gets so lonely at home with only my beautiful daughter who looks just like her father. But there are also my own thoughts that aren't very good to be left alone with, and anyway it was only a few days before my birthday anyway. So, as we get to the airport where we are going our own ways, Zak was off to California and I was heading off to my hometown back in England. Where my baby is going to be meeting my family for the first time as well as the boys. I don't know how I really feel about that.

I don't truly know how anyone is going to react to me telling them that I left over three years ago because I wanted to have a future with my daughter. But what scares me the most is that I don't even know how Louis will react or if he ever will. Will he react? Will he even notice that she is his daughter or how much she is exactly like him? After she was born she was so quiet and just snuggle all the time, always wanting to be close to me and never wanting to be too far away from her dada but as the time when on and she started growing she came out of the comfort zone where all she was, was shy and quiet, now that's she a little older she's become funny, loud, spunky, and all-around energetic, just like him. Now as for looks she has my curly, un-natural hair, my jaw shape, my dimple, a very light dusted of freckles, as well as the "Styles" smile, but she has Louis cute little button nose and the hazel-blue eyes that I have now had the pleasure of falling in love with more than once.

But, before I could get too lost in my own thoughts, which always seems to be revolved around Louis, Zak turned towards me and said that he had to go because while I was dazing off his flight number was called. He crouched down to Emilia's level and told her that he loved him and will always love her, he then kissed her on the forehead and looked up at me as he started standing and as he was looking into my eyes he was telling me that he would be home as soon as he can so that we can have morning snuggle around the fireplace watching whatever cartoons Emilia chose that morning to watch, he then kissed me as his flight number was being called for the very last time. He pulled me into his body and as he towered over me, he kissed me on the forehead as well. He then started heading over to where his boss was standing waiting for Zak to grab his bag and escort him to the right door, Zak only looked back once to wink at me which made me smile, no later than him being unable to be seen our flight number was being called too.

Now only a 10-hour flight with my baby girl, let's hope she sleeps most of the flight because I kept her up late and got her up extremely early so that we would be able to get here on time. I also didn't want my baby to be jet-lagged so by the time we get there it should be there by 3 pm because we're boarding our plane at midnight. Let just hope that she will sleep her eight hours, and then be good for the last two hours. I mean there's a three-year-old on a ten-hour flight, no big deal... Right?