Chapter Five

"Mom it's not what it looks like," I said after putting Emilia down for her nap. "Harry, why have you been gone for so long? Why wouldn't you answer my phone calls? I called you every day for the first six months after you dropped from the face of the Earth, I was so worried about my baby boy and all you have to say is, 'It's not what it looks like.' Harry Edward Styles, I am ashamed that this is what you think of me." Anne rants. "Mom, that's what I mean. I just know that it looks like I may have cheated on Louis and gotten someone else pregnant and ran off to raise my daughter. But that is far from what actually happened." I say after making my mother and myself a hot cup of tea. "Harry, I love you and if you made a mistake then you made a mistake." My mother said giving me the look only a mother would give their child. "Mom my only mistake was running away from my own personal problems. Emilia is my daughter, mom... I..." I took a deep breath and finished my sentence, "I gave birth to her November 10th, 2 years ago." "Then where is her other parent?" Mom asked just as Gemma walked in stating that the boy just walked into the house. "Her Papa just walked in." I started then got up out of my seat.

I then walked out of the living room without looking back hearing the boys move from the foyer to the kitchen that Gemma has been cooking in the last few hours I soon made it into my childhood room without the boys even seeing and as I walked into that very room Emilia was just waking up from her nap.

"Did you have a good nap baby doll?" I asked to which she responded with a very quiet, "Yes Dada." "What's wrong darling?" I asked noticing that she was cuddling more into my bed. " Still tired, Dada Can you sing to me?" she asked to which I responded by getting into the bed right next to her and started humming the song that I wrote shortly after I ran away to New York, "Night Changes"

'We're only getting older baby

And I've been thinking about it lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes,

It will never change me and you'