Chapter Nineteen

After a lot of debating, I decided to ask Louis if he would mind Em and I going to the studio with them, to my surprise he agreed and brought us to the studio where we recorded our first ever album, Up All Night, I was so excited just to be back in a room that I fell in love in, a room where I spent so many hours getting to know the boys, a place where we became more then bandmate, we became friends, a family at one point. As I sat on the couch I looked all around the room, signatures littering the walls which made me smile, my smile only grew bigger when I saw the boys and my name on the wall.

"Em, look..." I said walking her over to the wall with our names on it. "this, is where we became a family, where the boys became more than just my friends, they became my brothers, where Louis wasn't just my friend he was the love of my life." I whispered to her because I didn't know if the sound people knew about what was going on. "Daddy, why are we here?" She asked. I laughed, 'yes why are we here' i thought to myself. I walk over to her bag and pull out the 'up all night' cd out and brought it over to where we were sitting, "Baby girl, there are things that I have kept hidden from you and you have hidden from." I pull out the over to the cd case and fold down the picture so that my picture was also showing. " I didn't want to keep this from you, but I wanted to protect you. I used to be in the band that you love so much, Papa is one of the singers and so isn't, Uncle Niall, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Zayn. We were the ones who are in the band that you love so much." I say trying to explain it to her. She looked at the picture that is now in her hand and points and says each of their names, "Uncle Ni, Uncle Z, Uncle Li, Papa, and daddy." I nod my head because it has been a few years and we look so different. Her eyes glow as she ran to Louis screaming, "Papa, Papa look, look what daddy and I were talking about." as soon as she got to him she was in his arms giggling and showing her out old album cover.  

As they were talking and giggling Liam walked into the room with his phone up to his ear he kept a smile on his face and it only grew when he locked eyes with me.