Chapter Six

As Anne sat in the living room trying to make sense of everything, Gemma was silently making lunch with the help of Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam when they all heard someone singing from upstairs. But, not just anyone singing, they knew that very voice, that very voice belonged to their missing band member. They didn't want to jump to conclusions so they all kept quiet and listened to the song, the lyrics, thinking that maybe Anne just turned on some of their older music, old songs, but as they kept listening they soon realized that this song was not one of their old songs but that Harry was in fact in the house.

"He's here?" Louis asked but didn't wait for a response as he got out of his seat and walked up the stairs to Harry's childhood bedroom and as he was nearing that very room he hears Harry's voice in that very room talking and as he got closer he heard more of a conversation he was having with someone in that very room. "Get some sleep babe, I love you" Louis doesn't hear a response. But his heart was broken more from Harry's previous words. He then heard loud footsteps heading towards the door and before he can even think of moving, he froze in his place as the door opens. Louis and Harry soon came face to face with one another, Louis was now facing to face with an older version of the boy that he fell madly in love with at the mere age of eighteen.

"Hi," Harry says once the shock of seeing her first everything standing right in front of him goes away. "All I get is a fucking 'hi'?" Louis raises his voice which made Harry flinch away from Louis, he shakes his head and walks away from Louis once again but, when Harry reached the bottom of the stairs is when Louis came rushing down behind him and jumped right on his back and just started yelling and punching him everywhere, he could. Meanwhile, everyone that was in the house heard all the commotions and came running into the hall. And, as soon as Liam turned the corner and saw Louis on Harry's back beating black and blue marks all over the backside of Harry's body. So, Liam rushed into the hall and tackled Louis to the ground, but all the commotion stopped when they heard Emilia screaming for her dada. They all froze in their spot and everything went deathly quiet when said the little girl came running down the stairs and threw herself into Harry's now wide-open arms.

"Dada hurt? Mean man hurt Dada?" Emilia kept asking while trying to check over Harry's back, but he wouldn't let her because he knew that if she saw him in pain or with black and blue marks covering his body. After all, that would break his baby girl. "I'm okay, bug. why don't you go get your princess bag?" Harry said as he got up off the floor when she stated, "I brought my One Direction bag, silly dada." Harry responded with a, "Go get your bag so that we can leave." And, before he knew it, she was running up the stairs into his childhood bedroom to put all her toys in her bag. He turns to his mother and states, "This was a mistake. I'm happy that you finally got to meet your granddaughter. But I will not sit in my childhood home and be attacked because I was selfless enough to care about my daughter before my career." He then walked to the coat closet only to be followed by Gemma. Who ended up pulling him into her bedroom which was just off the side of the foyer. "She's Louis'?" she wasn't asking a question, she was making a statement. "No," I lied trying to hold all his emotions back, but Gemma could tell that he was lying. "Hazza I need the truth, we all do." As those words came out of her mouth Harry started crying because she still knew him even though they haven't so much as they talked in the last three years. Gem, it's so complicated that I don't know where to start." He said and then broke down crying even more than what he was, he then looked her in the eyes and tried to explain everything that he could.

Meanwhile, Louis was free from Liam's grasp and tears were rolling down his face as he looked at his bloody knuckles and as he thinks about what he just did, what truly just happened, and how much he hurt Harry because now Harry is so hurt that he won't even cry anymore.