Chapter One

It has now been over three years since I left my life and the band and moved from London to the middle of New York State. I now live in a beautiful two-story house with my beautiful daughter Emilia Louisa Styles. As well as the man who's helped me raise her and think that he's Emilia's biological father because a couple of fun nights turned into something more after I told him that I was pregnant, and his name is Zachary, but I call him Zak. As I was pulled out of my thoughts by hearing my daughters' feet hit the ground meaning that she's running in the house.

She says, "Dada, your phone is ringing.' as she's running at me with my phone in her baby's hand. "Thank you, Princess." I said as she gave it to me, before answering it though I kissed her on the head and answered the phone with a cheerful "Hello?" Making Emilia giggle and I smile even bigger. "Harry Edward Styles... how dare you to ignore me and my calls for over three years now and then answer the phone with a simple 'Hello' I thought your father and I raised you better than this!" My mother yelled into the phone. I then knew that this was going to be a long conversation so I looked at my daughter and saw that she was sitting patiently waiting for that me to give her back my phone so that she can get back to her learning games that her at-home tutor felt would be best for her with her age as well her intelligence. I look at her and try to say very quietly said, "Baby, this is an important call that I need to take, I will be in my office. Why don't you go watch some TV and I'll be right back." she nodded and walked into the living room so then I turned and walked to my office that is right next to the living room. "Mom, I'm sorry. Okay?" I asked which in turn I started getting interrogated for talking to my daughter, but my mother must have thought different. 'Did you leave me and your father, your sister, the band, hell even all of your fans for this person that you just called baby when you first answered the phone? Is this why you left Louis a broken mess? Were you cheating? Is that why you left?" My mom asked not even giving me a chance to talk. But, when she finally did, I told her what I've been holding back from telling her for more than three years. "Mom stop saying things that you think happened but had no reasoning behind it. You just assuming before you even know the truth is really irritating. I left because that is what I needed to do to be able to follow my biggest dreams and be myself, not being shoved back into the closed and locked there like what modest did. I left Louis for a reason and now that I'm a little older and more mature I know that what I did was wrong, but he can't be as broken as he claims... I see the interviews and the smiles that he gives everyone, the clubbing and the dancing and the parading around with Eleanor, he can't be that "Broken" to do all of that and still have a smile on his face. And, no I was not cheating on him, I can't believe that you would even think that low of me." "Baby I miss you if you would have come home at least once these last few years I wouldn't have thought the worst of you. You should come home for your birthday we can talk about why you felt the need to run away from your problems instead of staying here and coming to your family, to Louis, to the boys to your father or even your sister, but most importantly me, you didn't come to me. So, now come to me and talk to me about why you need to run away." She said sounding hopeful. "I will be there mom but only if I can bring someone. The one that I would like you to meet." I said giving her the chance to know why I left, she deserves to know the whole truth. "Lovely," She says then hangs up the phone.

I then place my phone on my desk and go find the princess of the house, I soon find her watching the Late, Late Show with... One Direction. I lift her and place her on my lap and then she looks back at the TV like a picture of me shows up on the screen and then she started screaming "Dada!" I smiled and then actually started to pay attention to the interview.

"So, boys have you heard anything about Mr. Styles?" James looked very hopeful. "No, we actually haven't heard from him since his last interview, his interview with you," Liam stated. "He's really good at staying low and keeping hidden if he really wants to if he doesn't want to get caught," Niall said which made me laugh at the double meaning behind what he said. "I know that his birthday is coming up what do you do about that?" James asked the boys. "Well, Harry's mother, Anne, has always thrown him a birthday party and we would all take the day off and go to celebrate his birthday at his family's house, all of our families would come together to celebrate and see each other, we really do it for all of us boys. But, since he's been gone, we still throw a party hoping that he will one day just show up, but we just go and see his mom and sister sees how they're truly doing." Louis says with glazed-over eyes which made my heartache.

"Babies, I'm home!" Zak yelled in the entryway, I smiled as I turned off the TV while letting Emilia run to him only to have him catch her asking her how her day was. Well, he started playing with her I went into the kitchen to start making dinner. And, as soon as it was done, I called them both into the dining room to eat. We normally eat in silence, but Zak seemed to have good news, so I asked him "How was your day Zakie?" to which he said, "I have some really good news babies." Zak said and then after he swallowed the rest of his food he added, "My boss asked me to join her on a business trip to California and if I do then I will be able to get the promotion as her assistant after our trip is over. But that means that I will be missing your birthday." He says but I don't mind that he's going to get the promotion that he has been trying to get for many, many years. "Babe, it truly is fine because my mom wants me to come home for my birthday." And he was so excited for me because he knows that it's been a long time since I last saw my mother, but then asked, "What about Emilia?" To which I said, "I guess that it's time for her to meet her grandmother and auntie, and maybe even the boys..."