Chapter Seventeen

When the concert was over Emilia was exhausted and became very whiny which didn't help because she was cuddling into me and it was making it really hard to answer my phone which has been blowing up by Zak, who has called me quite a lot during the concert. But Emilia and I were having so much fun that I paid no mind to it at all. I watched as the fans still sat in their seats trying to see if the concert was over. "Dada, I tired!" Emilia whined yet again which made me feel bad because we had to wait for the build to be empty or risk being seen. "I know baby I know; Papa will be up in a few minutes to bring us home," I said and turned around to see Louis standing right behind us about to say something but instead of saying anything he just walked over to us and very carefully took Emilia into his arms and told her to rest her head, which she did, she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "We are going to take you to the basement into the garage parking, do you want me to take you home or would you like to spend the night at the hotel with me and the guys, and before you say anything no Eleonor won't be there, and no I will sleep on the couch." He said, to which I answered, "from what I hear your hotel room is closer so if you don't mind us staying over..." I didn't finish my sentence because I got a very anger text message from Zak which meant that I was in trouble, so I was kind of glad to not be going home.

Louis started walking and I followed texting Zak back nothing besides the fact that I was staying at a friend's house and that we would talk about this in the morning. We soon got to the parking garage, And Louis got into the seven-seater SUV before I could say anything. Louis keeps Emilia in his arms as he sat down and positioned her so that she would be comfortable. Which is something that Zak has never done and would never do... I was pulled out of my thoughts by my name being called.

"Haz you're coming back with us?" Niall asked. To which I smiled because Niall and I used to have some fun times when we would get a hotel room. But I had to remember that this was different, I had a baby to take care of, she came first always. "Sorry guys, I'm just going to crash with Em because I'm an adult now, I have to make her my number one priority." The guys looked kind of upset that I didn't want to raise hell like we used to, I wanted to, but Emilia's safety and well-being was my main concern. "Harry, if you want to spend time with them, I can take her, she is my daughter after all." Louis said surprising me because Zak never offered to spend time with her well, I did something for her, "are you sure?" I asked. "Of course, I need to spend time with my daughter before I lose the chance to," Louis said. Before I could ask what he meant we pulled into the back end of the hotel where we were escorted up to the penthouse, this room had six bedrooms a dining room, and a living where one of the tech guys was setting up a system so that we can play. "Ok, my room is the door right across from the stairs at the top, if you need anything then we will be right up there," Louis said taking Emilia and her diaper bag up to his room to change her.

Soon Liam, Zayn, Niall, and I were playing the games like old times, I don't know when someone brought in the beer, and I sure as hell don't know when I started drinking it, and me being a lightweight didn't help. At around 3 in the morning, everyone decided to turn in, and Niall got Louis because he used to be the only one who can couch me into going to bed after I started drinking. "Hazza, you know that you shouldn't be drinking like that, you're going to get sick," Louis said when he finally got a good look at me. "Baaaabbbeee, I'm tired." I said snuggling into Louis's side, and if I saw a smile on his face, I wouldn't ever tell anyone, I gently touched his lips and drunkenly whispered, "I miss your smiles." And Louis whispered back, "And, I have missed you."