Chapter Forty

After napping for quite a while later I was pulled out of bed by Liam, "H, I know that you need your sleep and all, but if we don't get going now then we will be late for our meeting with management." He says. "I know Li, I just don't want to face them, plus Louis was right I need to go to the police station tonight after our meeting because I don't want him hurting Em," I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Alright after we meet with management I will take you to the station, and if you want either I or one of the boys can spend the night with you if you don't feel safe." He said. "Thank you, Liam, I have been looking into moving homes since I got out of the hospital," I stated. "That's amazing Harry, I know that you can do it but if you ever need the boys or me for anything please don't hesitate to ask." He said as we walked out of my room where I have slept for the last three or so years it made me mad that I now have to leave the house that I have fell in love with and decided was going to be mine and my daughters forever home is no longer what we get to have. As we're driving to the studio I have a hand on my belly at all times trying to protect the little bundle of joy inside. As I blank out I don't realize that we have pulled into a parking spot until Louis is at my side grabbing my hand and helping me out of the passenger seat all while I still have a protective hand covering my stomach. 

"How are you feeling Haz?" He asked me before we even took a step away from the car, as I look him in the eyes I realized that I have been unfair to him and it just made me want to lay in bed all day and cry my eyes out. I just nodded my head that everything is alright, but my eyes fill up with tears. 

Before Lou8is could ask me what is wrong we are pulled out of our little bubble by one of the security guards taking us into the building and soon we are brought into the office of our management team. 

"So boys we would like to talk to Mr.Styles before we continue with anything else." So I stayed in my seat as the others walked out of the office. "Alright what's wrong now?" I asked. "We know that you are pregnant again, we discussed the safest way for you to be on the last few shows and we have come to the discussion that you and your daughter may come but, before and after all of the shows you two will either be in the hotel rooms or the tour bus, there is no sightseeing, no leaving the rooms for anything other than the concert." One of the team members stated, "Okay." I said but then added, "I need to be off of my feet as much as possible." "We know this, Mr. Tomlinson and Mr.Payne have made it quite clear that you are not to be on your feet for too long and we have made arrangements so that you are safe." The other Manager said. After a few more things were brought up like snacks in the dressing room, if I needed a bathroom, having no alcohol in the room, and more the boys were brought back in and Louis sat next to me on the sofa and Liam sat at the end while Zayn and Niall stood behind us. "Aright boys there isn't much more to be brought up right this moment other than, Halsey cannot be the opener for the last concert so we asked a few people and Louis has brought up bring on Zara Larsson." The Manager stated and we all agreed because she was such an amazing and talented person. 

Soon we were out of there and I was on my way to the police station where they were all scrambling around like chickens with their heads cut off, I walked up top the main desk and the lady asked, "How may I help you today sir?" "I would like to report  domestic abuse and get a restraining order against him for both myself and my daughter." I stated,