Chapter Twenty-One

Once it was settled and the boys agreed to let me be apart of the band again and a new contract was signed. We finally sat down and agreed that the idea to surprise one another by keeping our solo songs to ourselves. As soon as I heard that not only were we singing a song as a group but we were also doing our own solos, I already had my song picked out. I decided on picking the song "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town. 

what was the hardest decision was trying to find out what song we were going to sing as a band. "What if we sing one of  our older songs and strip it down?" Niall asked, to which Liam shoot down that right away, "We can't do that because it would be an acoustic version of a song that we already sing, a cover is a song that is recorded and sang by someone else." we went on like this for hours because everyone needed to agree on the group song or we wouldn't get anywhere, after about two hours of back and forth bickering I finally suggested my idea, "what if we sang Torn by Natalie Imbruglia." After I said that the body looked at me like I was crazy, I just sat there looking at all of them waiting for their opinion.  I didn't think that the boys would actually go with my idea but not even five minutes later we were figuring out all the lyrics and who was going to sing what. 

tomorrow is Liam's solo day, Niall's is Tuesday, Zayn's is Wednesday, Louis is Thursday, and mine is Friday we have to be here to start at 9 in the morning, and then we are to be here at 1 in the afternoon. we each have the whole day to work on our solo while the others are going to be working on the song for the whole band.

Once lunchtime hit we were ready to get a move on so we decided to all go grab some lunch together, but when I realized that Em was with us I realized that we couldn't go out to eat. "Boy's I think that I am going to have to pass, I'm going to take Em home so that she can get something to eat, plus I want her to be kept safe before the media catch wind of why I really left," I said picking up her toys and coloring books and putting them into her book bag. "You don't have to go so soon Harry," Niall said. "you boys go have a good lunch, I think that I should get back to Zak anyway," I told them and watched as Louis cradled our daughter in his arms promising her that he would see her really soon and that he loved her so much. "Mind your daddy young lady, I want a good report when I see him again," he said making her giggle with the peck landing on her nose. "Eye eye Papa," she said saluting him.