Chapter Thirty-One

after the meeting was over we were told that one direction would be hosting a sort of welcome party at one of our friends night clubs to welcome me back into the band the very next night, so I had to find a babysitter and pack a bag for Em and as I did just that as well as getting around for the night Em was sitting on the bed asking question after question. 

"where are you going Daddy?" she asked. "I am going to go have some fun with papa and your uncles," I said getting my nicer type of clothes on, "I going to Dada?" she asked which made me sigh because she hasn't really been out of my care overnight. "No baby girl, you are going to go spend some time with Auntie Perrie," I stated which brought tears to her eyes. "No papa or daddy for bedtime stories?" she asked. "No baby, but I will be there before breakfast to pick you up, and maybe ill convince papa to come and get breakfast with us," I said kissing her on her forehead. 

Soon it was the time of the party and I was on my way to the venue after dropping Em off when I got a call from my mom. "Hey mom," I said. "Hey, baby boy. how is everything going with being a part of the band again?" she asked. "It's going fine mom, I'm actually on my way to a welcome home party thrown by management so I will have to let you go." I said and we said our goodbyes after promising to come visit her soon I was pulling into the VIP parking.

the party was soon growing wild, people were everywhere, people were drunk, others were dancing, but it looked like everyone was having fun. I saw Liam and Niall dancing together maybe a little close, Zayn was at the bar talking and laughing with Louis, I just like the others were drinking and having a good time maybe too good of a time because I was soon on the dance floor just having fun and then i felt hands on me, on my hips running up my back, such an intimate touch, so i looked to the left of me where i felt the heads the most and see that Louis is dancing right next to me and soon we were dancing together without a care to the world and as the song changes the got sloppier with our dancing that we soon ended up just grinding on once another and luckily it was dar in the venue that no once could actually tell who was who unless the lights were shinning on you. then a song came on that got me grinding on him even more, Fuck U Betta by Neon Hitch

"I-I feel like I'm losing my mind-mind.
She crept into your life-life.
And cut me up like a knife-knife.
Yeah."

The achole in me was making me feel like i was losing my mind because here i was grinding on my friend love, the man that i lost my virginity to, the father of my daughter and i didn't car about the consequences at this very moment.

"Hey-Hey,
Few things I wanna say-say.
Still got my dignity-ty.
No one will love you like me-me.
Yeah."

yes nobody loves him like i have loved him, nobody knows how much it killed me to leave but i wasn't going to make my daughter suffer for what he felt about the situation. 

"Well she's prettier than i'll ever be.
Got yourself a beauty queen.
Yeah."

Elanour prettier then me? Yeah right... the magazines may call her a beauty queen but I am ten times better then her. 

"But there's one thing I gotta say,
She can fuck you good,
But I can fuck you better."

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when I felt his lips on my own, kissing me back and oh how i missed this feeling and the taste of him. I looked him in the eyes and asked him, "Want to leave?" to which he only nodded, I dragged him out the venue and we walked a few blocks before we found a decent looking hotel, I paid for the room and before we could even step off of the elevator his lips were attacking mine once again.