Chapter Sixteen

After Louis's assistant brought us to the VIP box where Louie's family usually would be sitting we got comfortable with some snacks from the VIP rooms and a soda for me and a juice for Em. After about 15 minutes of us sitting there, the concert actually started, and it was going well they were playing new music that I didn't write and haven't heard yet. They were also dancing around and acting like a fool like they always do, Liam and Louis were running around squirting each other or dumping water bottles on each other it really reminds me of old times. Oh, how do I miss this life that I had with these boys, something that was taken away from me not by choice but because I fell in love with our daughter, and I wanted to be the one to raise her, and I didn't need it in the spotlight?
In between breaks when normally one of the guys keeps the crowd entertained Louis started talking, talking about how wonderful life is and how we should never take anything for granted because it could be gone in the very next moment. Because that has happened to him. He knows he missed out on so many memories with his daughter and his lost three years of her life that he'll never get back but he's making up for it now and I couldn't be more grateful and I know she couldn't be more grateful that he is at least trying, we know he has a busy schedule but he's doing more than we ever thought he would. But soon after they had a few drinks of water and some breaths later they start the next song.
"The next song is dedicated to someone very special to me. I couldn't be myself without you so here is our next song 18" Louis said.

'I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me, I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone
So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground
I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing'

And as they continued singing I didn't think they realized that I was the one who wrote this song, and I wrote this song about Louis because I fell in love with him when he was 18.