Chapter 2

The last guard collapsed onto the floor unconscious, then was grabbed by his ankle and dragged away. The only remaining survivors in this battle were Spanish Empire, CIA and NATO. They were surrounded by the FBI agents and the enemy countries with guns aimed at their legs.

“If you do not come with us willingly, we will have to take you by force.” Australia said.

“There is no way we are going with you!” CIA cocked her gun and pointed it at the enemy countries and agents she could see in her field of vision.

“Surrendering is not an option for us.” NATO added.

“Well then, it looks like we are going to have to take you by force then!”

The long python slithered its way towards the country and organizations at a very swift pace, lunging at them to try and wrap itself around them like it were rope. However, the trio dodged in time to not get tied up in the snake's scaly skin. 

The FBI agents, Australia, Canada and the other countries charged in, switching their regular guns with the strange looking gun that was seen earlier with the black stripe going through the middle.

Spanish Empire ran across the field with the python trailing close behind him. Bulgaria and India also chased him down, aiming their advanced looking guns at his neck.

“You will never take me alive!” Spanish Empire shouted, quickening up his running as the snake lunged at him once more.

He made a sharp turn around one of the buildings. Luck was not on his side today, for he ended up at a dead end. He stopped in his tracks and gasped, hearing a loud hiss and some running footsteps behind him.

Whipping around, he took a step back, only to be knocked on the ground by the python. It quickly wrapped itself around him, then squeezed him a little.

Spanish Empire couldn't move.

He looked up, only to be shot in the neck with a needle. The syringe in his neck magically injected the liquid into his neck by itself. 

The old country became paralyzed, unable to move for the next two hours. The snake unwrapped itself around his body, then slithered up beside Bulgaria, which fed him a piece of meat he had with him.

India went up to Spanish Empire and threw the gun strap over her shoulder. She bent down, yanked the syringe out of his neck, tossed it aside, and hoisted him over her other shoulder.

“Alright, let's go.” She said, the long, scaly animal and the Bulgarian country nodding in agreement.

CIA ran along the North wall, attempting to get away from the people following her. Syria, Australia and some FBI agents ran after her, shooting their syringes full of a black substance within them. CIA would shoot them in midair with the bullets in her gun, shattering the glass into pieces and splashing the liquid onto the grass below.

She reloaded her pistol and tried to shoot the agents and countries chasing after her, but no bullets came out.

She was out of ammo.

“Oh no.”

CIA turned her head to glance at them, but was met with a syringe. She did not get hit with it though. With her fast reflexes, she caught the flying object and threw it back at them. 

Unfortunately, Australia caught it as well. He ran as fast as he could to catch up to CIA, and once he was close enough, tackled her onto the ground and jabbed the syringe into her neck. He injected the mysterious black liquid into her system, and soon she was not able to move one muscle.