Chapter 38

Panic spread throughout the world like the black death as the humans awaited their president's decisions. Many have prepared themselves to go into hiding, thinking that they would be safe if war began, while others thought of different options such as getting weapons to ready themselves for a battle or losing hope completely and surrendering themselves. 

An hour remained before the clock struck midday, the time when the fates of each country would be chosen depending on their decisions. Third Reich had his army ready with advanced weapons just in case that any countries declared to go to war. 

With the time he had beforehand, he went back and forth passing through portals to enter his dimension and exit into the human world. Throughout his journeys, he figured he would lose many of his soldiers if there were a war, so he returned to the battlegrounds where his old World War II soldiers lay underground and awoke them from their long slumbers, bringing them back.

He brought the advanced machines and weapons from his facility back in his dimension, his scientists improving them by performing experiments with them. Using these advancements to his machinery, he took advantage of it and allowed his workers to use this technology to build the new facility. Now, the facility is more than halfway done, plus the building was going to be built twice its size than it was originally planned to be. 

Third Reich had sent you to your new room, which you have been in now for a couple of days. NATO was assigned to stay in the room with you. He watched every movement you made, besides when you changed clothing, showered, and any other things that you needed your privacy for. The facility was still being built so there were paths for you to easily make your escape. 

Germany lay in the corner of the cell facing the wall. He was motionless, broken on the inside with his heart shattered into pieces. Yes, he would eat and (mostly) do everyday activities, but he would always return to that corner and cry his soul out until he fell asleep. Canada would try to help his 'friend,' but Germany wouldn't respond or he would tell him to go away.

The rest of your friends were also in a cell but in a different section of the prison. Every single one of them were beaten close to death and brought here. UN, EU, the puppies, England, and Fascist Italy were still out there though. Canada was told to get all of them besides Fascist Italy, but because of where they are now, he couldn't. It was fine though because Third Reich has enough of your friends to make you do what he wants.

In the Countryhumans world, the still alive remaining Statehumans are devising a plan to defeat Third Reich and stop the invasion of the human world from happening. They are close to finishing it, but they just need to polish a few things here and there and they will soon put their plan into action.

You were in bed watching the news on the television. From what you saw, this world is going to end up going to war. It was reported that the United States were going to try and join forces with other countries to fight back. They still haven't confirmed that though, but knowing this country, they were one hundred percent going with that plan. However, by some miracle, if they might not go to war, then that would be great because no lives (maybe) will be lost and the land won't be ruined. 

You took a quick glance at NATO, which was also watching the news with you. He had his arms and legs crossed and he was leaning against the wall next to the door. He seemed to be really interested in what the news reporters were saying. Even with his emotionless expression, you could still tell that he was.

For a split second you thought that you caught a glimpse of NATO twitching strangely. His facial features also changed for a moment before they went back to normal.

“Are you okay?” You questioned him, raising an eyebrow.

The cyborg turned to you. “Yes, I am fine.”