House of arrangements

A/N Hey, so I've been so busy lately and my internet keeps crashing (I get that's what I get for living on a farm) so I have posted much. I want to post so much more of his story it's so good and fun to write and I hope you all are enjoying it. Please leave your thoughts of what you think and thoughts on how to improve I will take all comments into consideration good or bad and hopefully it will make my story 1 million times better. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Amber's POV

"Nins, do you think we should have a welcome back to Anubis party or dance sorta thing?" I asked Nina.

"Yeah." Nina replied not really listening.

"Nina!" Are you evening listening?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry Amber, what was that?"

"It was, I am thinking about asking Mr sweet for a welcome back to Anubis party/dance and what were you in a little day dream about?"

"Oh nothing Ambs." Nina replied.

"Nina!" I exclaimed, "What were you thinking about?"

"Fine. Fabian told me he had a surprise for me and I'm so curious to know what." Nina finally spilled.

"Ooooh, how exciting. Remember to take lots of pics there, I'll be needing them for the Fabina scrapbook." I stated and Nina just rolled her eyes at me.

The next day (still Ambers POV)

I got up and ready for school early and after grabbing a quick bite to eat went to Mr Sweet's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a quiet "come in." And then I entered.

"Oh, Hello Miss Millington, what brings you to my office today?"

"Well Mr Sweet, I was wondering if we could have a welcome back to school dance?" I asked.

"I think that's a great idea, Amber. Would you and your friends be willing to organise it?" Mr Sweet asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I spoke with out really thinking of what my friends will think.

"That's great then, just come to me with the details and it will be all good. Now I think you must be getting to class Miss Millington, or you'll be late." He said.

"Thank you Mr Sweet." I said as I skipped out of his office and down to class just in time.

Break time (still Ambers POV)

"Anubis residents listen up" I shouted in the student lounge.

They all stopped there chats and looked up at me.

"So this morning I asked Mr Sweet if we could have a school dance here in the school and he said yes. So I need everyone's help in organising it."

"Squeeeeee, a school dance." Willow screamed. "Can I help with decorations?" Willow asked me.

"Sure Willow," I said writing done her name and decorations beside it.

"Can me and Jerome do music, we don't want the crappy music that Trixie and Eddie had at the masked ball." Alfie asked.

" you got a point Alfie. You and Jerome can do the music." I told them. Writing down there names and music next to them.

Dinnnnggggg. The bell went for signal that next pierod  was starting.

We all went off to class and Nina whispered in my ear, "remember Sibuna meeting at lunch." I nodded and took my seat next to her in class.