House of mistakes

Jerome's pov

Physics, why do we need Physics in life? I had a stupid 3 page question sheet, as homework, that needed completed for tomorrow and it wasn't going well.

I just didn't understand it, I needed it done for me and I knew just the person to talk to, Mara.

I took the study book and the question sheet upstairs and knocked on her door,

"Oh hey babes, did I forget something, did we have plans?"joy asked as she opened the door and pecked me on the cheek.

"Actually, I was looking for Mara, Physics homework and I can't do" I sighed.

"She's there"she pointed to her she lay on her bed with some sort of study book in her hand.

"Another person for help with physics, I could get a job here" she sighed, "what questions do you need help with?"

"The whole thing," I replied looking at her with pleading eyes,

"Sit down" she sighed,

Most people would of thought it would of been awkward asking your ex-girlfriend for help, but we had all agreed, that we were all friends now and everything was behind us.

Amber's pov

"Mick" I called knocking on his door, "Mick" I called again.

I got a fright as the door burst open and it revealed Fabian, wow this was awkward.

"Where's Mick?" I asked politely as possible for what had happened between us.

"He's out a run" he told me. "Can we talk"

I couldn't exactly say no, so I stepped inside. "Yeah"

I took a seat on Mick's bed and crossed my legs waiting for Fabian to talk,

"I'm sorry" he spat out. "I should of just said,that I knew and not told anyone"

"Oh Fabes, I can't stay mad at you"  I said and jumped up wrapping my arms around him.

"You were very mad at me for a while" Fabian laughed.

"We'll put it all behind us and now we can go on double date" I squealed as Mick walked in laughing.

"Double dates eh?" He laughed.

"Nina would agree with me" I sighed as they both pushed off the idea.

"Sure she would" Fabian laughed.

I gave them both a foul stare before running up the stairs to tell Nina the good news.

Jerome's pov

I stood pacing up and down the room with the study book, "stop pacing" Mara yelled.

As I stopped I dropped the book, we both leaned down to pick it up and as we came up our heads bumped and she looked into my eyes and the next few hing I knew she was on my lips.

The door opened and Joy appeared.....