House of break ups

Nina's POV

"Nina, I don't know if you've realised but yes Mara and I are dating but I was thinking of breaking up with her, to maybe get you back, I've never really got over you Nina!" Fabian said.

"I'd love to get back with you. I"ve missed you so much while I was away." I replied.

"I missed you too!" Fabian exclaimed.

"Just give me a day to break up with Mara and then we're back." Fabian continued.

"K," Nina said walking back in her room.

No ones POV

"I heard everything Fabain!" Mara said exclaimed opening her room door.

"Mara, I didn't me..." Fabian tried to speak but was interrupted.

"Save it Fabain,I'm don't want to here your excuses. I get it you love Nina and you always will but maybe before asking a girl out you might want to break up with the one your already dating." Mara shouted at him.

"Mara wait!" Fabian stated but Mara slammed her room door.

Mara's POV

I walked into my room after slamming the door in Fabain's face, maybe that was a bit harsh. I didn't mean it like that. I felt tears run down my face.

"Mara what happened?" Joy asked.

"Mara are you okay?" Willow said but not in her bounced tone.

"Fabian... He .. He dumped me for Nina." I said.

"I'm so sorry Mara, it's okay I'm sure you can get another boy, Mick's not taken." Joy spoke calmly to her.

"Your right Joy. I was so much happier with Mick. I loved him and maybe now I can get him back." I said.

A/N sorry for the wait. I've been so busy lately. I'm going to Australia on Friday night so I probably won't be posting a lot. I'll be so busy. But I will try to right some stuff on the  plane and post it when i get internet. Ly all ~ Tasha💙