House Of Broken Hearts

Edited: 

{Amber}

As soon as I heard Trudy yell the word supper, I slipped off my heels and raced down the stairs.It had been a long day unpacking and I was starving.  I walked in to see Alfie already in his seat. I smiled at him and he flashed a cheeky smile back. He continued smiling though but not at me. I turned around to see Willow, the girl who was so obsessed with me. I mean it was great to have a fan but she was kinda annoying. 

"Willow" Alfie called for her signalling to the seat next to him. She gratefully accepted the offer of the seat and sat down next to him. She then full on smashed her lips to his and he didn't push away. I'm pretty sure my heart just shattered into a million pieces. 

I couldn't take it anymore, and I interrupted them. "Hey, I'm sorry but I'm going to be eating my dinner here and I don't want to be watching this. Please go find yourselves a room"

"Oh, hey Ambs" He spoke looking down at the plate. Ambs, the name he always used to call me. Only him and Mick used to call me that. I kinda liked it. 

"Did Alfie tell you, Amber!" Willow almost squealed in my face. "We're dating now" 

I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head, "Never would have guessed." I wasn't really a sarcastic person but I guess Patricia's rubbing of on me. 

I never really thought that coming back to Anubis would have been so heartbreaking. But deep down I think I knew Alfie had moved on and you never know maybe I would too. 

I continued eating my dinner in a light chat with some of the others. But I wasn't really in the mood for a happy chat. I was sad. I hate to admit it but I was heartbroken. All because of Alfie lewis.

As Trudy served some cake and ice cream for desert the door slammed open and the sound of suitcase wheels was heard.

"Guess who's back!" I heard a familiar voice. 

"It's only you Mick!" Mara replied standing up to greet him.

We all said are hellos to Mick and started chatting to one another. This was a perfect opportunity to get out of here and think things through. No one would notice I'm gone.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I whispered quietly into Nina's ear. 

"Okay," She replied.

I went upstairs and found a note pad and pen and sneaked into the laundry room and closed the door. I was sure no one would find me.