Chapter 42

"What?" Calum was the first to speak.

"You aren't serious are you?" Michael scoffed lightly. I looked up at Ashton with sad eyes at their responses. He stared into mine and started to turn his head towards Michael, then finally having his eyes move with his head.

"By the look on their faces I think it's true..." Ashton informed Michael quietly.

"When did this happen?" Calum asked, his voice quiet too.

"Two days ago, when I asked Lauren to come in the room with me," Luke stated. I nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"This is going to be weird, but, thanks for telling us," Ashton smiled lightly. "Just if it makes you two happy that's all that matters."

"You are taking this better than I thought," I commented. Ashton just shrugged.

"Yeah, if you guys are happy, so are we," Calum smiled, Michael agreeing. A smile of relief showed on my face and Luke planted a kiss on my temple.

"But if I catch you guys making out I'm going to gauge my eyes out," Ashton said while gagging.

"That's gross!" I squealed while laughing.

"No! You two swapping spit is gross!" Michael screeched.

"COOTIES!" Ashton screamed, making me laugh so hard I started choking!

"Lauren! We don't need to take you to the ER again geez!" Cal laughed. My laughter finally ceased and the room fell into silence. A good one though. I leaned onto Luke and smiled. I can actually do this without caution.

. . .

The boys and I did random shit while waiting to go to the airport. We were mostly having a dance party, blasting music throughout the bus and jumping around. Whenever some type of song with hardcore guitar came on I would air guitar and whip my hair, acting like I was in a concert. All the boys would join in "playing" their own instruments.

I crashed on the couch after about five songs. Damn am I unfit. The others kept going strong and I pulled up keek. Thankfully I got the password to the band account so know I can keek! I recorded as the boys jumped around doing stupid things. Michael was fluttering around like he normally does on stage, Ashton was air drumming and had banging, Luke was on his knees, his back at an angle with his head back, playing the air guitar, and Calum was hopping around while playing the air bass I presume.

The video ended and I watched it over, only Ashton realizing I was recording them because he looked over at me and smirked. I posted it and the caption was "Just a normal night on the 5sos tour bus 😁"

. . .

We were back in the van heading to the airport. Girls were following us inside along with paparazzi. The girls were surrounding us and a lot of them were older than me and taller. I felt small and the boys and I were starting to break up. I started to freak out as I saw Calum walk ahead of me and everyone else ahead. I couldn't push past the girls, them being too strong.

"Calum!" I called out, my voice being lost with the other girl's voices. I looked around, trying not to have any sort of panic attack in the middle of a crowd of girls. I saw that there were other doors down far that were clear. The only problem is they lead to a different airline but you can still get to others.

I pushed past the girls on the side and sprinted towards the doors. I hurried inside and looked around to see another group of girls with four tall boys looking around them. Hopefully for me. I jogged over and called for Michael. He looked up at my voice and signaled the others, pointing to me. Relief flooded over Luke's features and he smiled a bright smile.