Communication *Vinny Mauro*

"Come on, Vinny, please? All you ever do is game and stream.. I just wanna go out for once." I sighed as he sat on the couch, staring at the TV screen that he had paused his game on so that I could talk to him.

"Thats not true. We go out all the time."

"Getting food and coming right back doesn't count. I mean really going out. Please, just go to the pool with me. It'll be nice for you to see the light of day."

"Fine. If it makes you happy, we can go."

I for one had been tired of being cooped up in the house most of the time. I mean, I was actually okay with it a majority of the time but it just got tiring occasionally.

I wanted us to go out and do things. Be a normal couple and have fun. I know touring exhausted him and I was understanding of that.. But he had been home for over a year now due to the pandemic so there wasnt any reason for him to be exhausted.

I headed to the bedroom and packed my swim suit into a drawstring bag from one of the past Motionless tours, before getting a towel out of the hallway closet and packing that too.

It took forever to find his swimming trunks but when I finally did I put them on the bag and headed to the Living room to acquire him.

It didn't take us very long to leave the house, and the pool wasn't too far away.. About a 5 minute drive give or take so we arrived fairly quickly. After paying our way in and changing clothes we put our stuff in a locker and headed to the pool.

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking my hand as we sat down by the water, dipping our feet in at first to get a feel for it. I shook my head, staying quiet. "Baby, tell me"

"I just wish we did more things together... Sometimes I feel like I dont exist to you. Youre so focused on your games and your streams all the time that you don't pay attention to me."

"Why didnt you say something baby? Why didnt you bring this up sooner."

"Because I didn't wanna make you mad... Or make you think I was just being selfish and jealous."

"Babygirl, you've gotta communicate. I don't care how you think somethings gonna come off, if its about us I need to hear it. Okay?" I nodded my head as he got into the water, coming to stand between my legs. He took both of my hands in his as he spoke. "I'll work on it baby. Less gaming, more us time. I'm on it, I promise."

It felt like a weight had been lifted off of my chest and I took a deep breath. That had been plaguing me for months and it felt good to talk about it.

With it out of the way we ended up having alot of fun together, swimming and splashing about. Even making a game out of seeing who could swim faster.

The sun was setting as we finally got out of the water, the pool only had fifteen minutes untill closing. As we walked over towards our stuff to grab our towel I felt him take my hand as he stopped me in place. In a single motion he had pulled me back, into his chest as our wet bodies pressed against each other.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look in that swim suit." He leaned down and placed his forehead against mine. A small blush covered my cheeks and I was suddenly a little self conscious. "Don't be shy baby." He chuckled at me as I looked away. He placed his hands on my waist as he gently ran his thumbs up and down the skin on either side. I gave him a small smile as my eyes found their way back to his. He leaned in for a kiss and as our lips met, nothing else mattered. The entire world dissapeared, all of our problems going with it. It was just us in that moment and it felt like heaven. I could only hope he felt the same feeling and knew how much I loved him.

After three years, I'd hoped he knew that at the least.

"Let's go get some food and head home." I spoke quietly as we pulled away from each other.

"Are you sure baby? We can stay out and find something to do?"

"I'm sure, Vin. I just want to turn on a movie and cuddle up in bed."

So thats exactly what we did.

After changing and grabbing a very late dinner we headed home and turned on a comedy movie we had seen a million times too many and cozied up under the sheets.

"I had alot of fun with you baby." He spoke, putting his hair up into a bun as he sat next to me, shirtless in bed. A sight that I could never take my eyes off of.

"I had fun too.. Thank you, for going."

"Of course my love. Anything to make you happy." He leaned in and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Vin." He put an arm around me and pulled me against his body as we both turned our eyes to the TV screen, making fun of the movie we had picked.

It was nice to go out.. But it was simple times like these, laying in bed together with a movie, that reminded me of why I loved him, why I had fallen for him years ago.