Aftermath

It's been a few months since Dream met Ink and Blue during the battle against Nightmare and Error, she even joins the team with them and they later called themselves the Star Sanses. They've been protecting AU for a few months. Dream was still the protector of positive feelings. She made sure to give people some hopes she dreams of magic in order to make them feel better. Ink was still in charge of guarding the Multiverse while making sure Nightmare and Error doesn't encounter the other AUs. As for Blue, he always stays in Underswap while spending time with his younger brother Papyrus aka Orange and Chara, which Dream was happy about it.

***

Meanwhile, at the same time, when they were busy protecting the AUs, Nightmare was waiting for a certain with one white pupil and one red pupil, and a red lightning bolt-shaped 'scar' under his right eye socket.

A white figure skeleton wears mostly black and white, the same with the rest of the XScale cast. His attire consists of a white jacket with a hood over a black long-sleeved shirt and several white attachments and white fluff on the hood, black shorts with white X's on each leg, and white shoes with X's on them. He wears a gold heart locket and a black and white tattered cape and fights with the HACK knife, a small, fragile knife capable of corrupting codes itself if it does not break in the process.

"You're finally here, at last, Cross. What took you so long?" Nightmare asked with a smirk.

He frowned. "I had busy to attend to."

"I see. Well, Cross, I had a favor for you."

"What?"

"I need you to go to Underswap where my younger sister Dream went. I need you to keep an eye on them and see what they're up to. But one thing: do not kill everyone or Dream. I need every single one of them alive to use them for your purpose." Nightmare ordered him.

Cross nodded. "Yes."

"Good. Now let me take you to Underswap." Nightmare smirked before he teleported him to the Underswap.

***

When Dream and Blue were finally done with the tacos that they had ordered, Dream decided to walk Blue back home.

"I have to admit that that taco was so good," Dream said, chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm glad Muffet always makes the best in all of Snowdin." Blue said, "Sometimes when I get hungry a lot, I always sometimes go to Muffet's my brother did."

Dream chuckled as she closed his arms across her chest. "Well, Blue, you don't want a bellyache, now would you?" She teased him, smirking.

Blue blushed, chuckling nervously. "Not."

"You're lucky you have a friend like me, Blue," Dream said.

"Yeah, I got a lot of friends," Blue replied happily.

"Well, I'm glad you have lots of friends." Dream laughed out, "But you better get back to work, or else they'll realize you've been skipping work."

"Okay. No fair, Dreamy!" Blue wailed.

***

"Well, Dreamy, thanks for hanging out with me," Blue said, standing in front of Dream with his hands behind his back. "And thanks for taking me back to my job."

"No problem, Blueberry. I was glad to do it." Dream rubbed the back of her head while smiling. "Just be careful, Blue, okay."

"I will. I'll see you after work, Dreamy!" Blue exclaimed excitedly. Then he went back to work.

"Okay, I'll see you around, Blue." Dream said, waving at him. When she was about to leave, she saw a white figure standing in front of her almost approaching her. She blinked as she has never seen him before. She wondered who this guy is.

"Excuse me, ma'am." A white figure responded.

"Can I help you, sir?" Dream asked a certain white skeleton when it was revealed to be Cross.