Epic Gaster

It's been a few days since Epic let them stay in his house for a while. Epic and Cross became best friends while they were hanging out together. Fell, Swap, and Core we're playing outside with the other child, the Epic Frisk. Of course, the other Frisk came from the ruins where Toriel lives. The Star Sanses we're figuring out how to defeat the Bad Sanses Squad to have Nightmare's soul.

While it was going, there was an unexpected guest who came home from work. It was Epic Gaster. A taller skeleton entered Grillby's restaurant and found Epic hanging out with Cross. He noticed there must be two Sans when he was a bit shocked.

"Well, well, Sans. Who is this other Sans?" Epic Gaster asked with a smirk.

"Oh, Dad. This is Cross. He's from Xtale. Cross, this is my Dad, Gaster."

He blinked in shock. "Dad?"

"Dad?"

Cross blinked again as he looked away. "Sorry. You reminded me of someone."

Epic Gaster chuckled. "You're fine." He said as he sat next to them, "Well, Sans, is there something you want to talk about?"

Epic smiled. "Well, long story short. I'll tell you everything, Dad." Then he explained everything to him about how he and Papyrus met Cross and his friends. Epic Gaster was interested. While Epic explained everything, Epic Gaster noticed Cross has half DETERMINATION soul.

"Cross, care to tell me about your soul?" He asked kindly.

He blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Your soul is filled with half DETERMINATION."

Cross looked away. "I don't want to talk about..." He said, "I used to have my full soul, but I was attacked until I got another half soul."

Then Epic Gaster patted Cross's skull which made his pupil's eyes vanish as he flinched a bit. "I'm sorry about that." He replied, "I didn't want to make you feel bad."

"Well... You're fine." Cross muttered.

"Now, tell me, do you like drinking games?"

Cross was confused. "What?" He said, "Can you play food in this AU?"

"Of course. Let's play 'I never'."

"What are you trying to do?"

"I challenge you for a drinking game. It'll be fun." He said with a smirk.

Then he smirked at him. "Okay. That's a deal."

"Oh, my gosh, bruh! You actually going to win this game!?" Epic exclaimed.

Cross smirked. "Yep, I'm gonna beat your pops up."

"Okay! Let's drink hardcore whisker." He said as he ordered Grillby for one drink and two small cups until the game begins.

***

A few minutes later, while they were having fun, Dream was having dinner with her friends while eating some spaghetti. They heard a door slam as it revealed Cross, Epic Sans, and Epic Gaster. They stared at Cross who was completely drunk.

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS, FATHER! CROSS IS DRUNK!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Papyrus and everyone. I'll put Cross to bed. He's been having so much fun." Epic Gaster said as he took him back to his bedroom until he placed him on the bed and let him sleep in. He sighed at that, smiling a bit. He watched Cross falling asleep.

"Good night... son." He said as he closed the quietly.