Yet Darker

The time has come. The Epic Warriors stood on one side of the battlefield. XGaster and his puppets, especially XChara in his adult form, stood on the other. Where they were wearing Cross's outfits, black, white, and gray with a white scarf. Dream and the others were wearing purple and black Epictale outfits. The contrast between the two would've been clear to them. Good and evil. Light and darkness. Black and blue.

"I will give you one more chance, Miss Uzumaki. Join me or perish." XGaster said.

"It's Mrs. Xtale to you, XGaster. I'd rather die." Dream added.

"So be it. But remember this is your true purpose of being here. This is all because of you. One more reminder... you have to be careful who you trust." XGaster reminded her.

Everyone frowned. XGaster used his magic to control his creations to clash them into battle. His purple eyes turned red when he became determined. Suddenly, XMettaton and XMuffet dashed towards them when they were about to attack her, but Epic Mettaton and Epic Muffet quickly blocked their attacks from Dream. So the battle begins.

Epic Mettaton glanced his eyes at her. "So that's XGaster?"

"Yes." Dream nodded.

"But only he's a creator of XTale," Cross suggested.

"I see." Epic Muffet said.

Kurama appeared from her left shoulder when he transformed himself into a giant Nine-Tailed Fox. "Kit, get on my back. Let's see what we can do to XGaster."

Dream nodded. She landed on his back and then tugged herself in before marching at XGaster who was surrounded by one of his many hands. She gave XGaster a smirk.

"Shall we dance, XGaster?" Dream asked as she summoned her staff into bow and arrows.

He smirked, "Let's, Mrs. Xtale." Then he sat XUndyne and XPapyrus to defeat them, but they were stopped by Epic Undyne and Epic Papyrus with their weapons. Everyone jumped in their way and joined the battle. They began dodging and clashing them with their powerful weapons.

XGaster was impressed with the way Dream's friends were clashing with his creations. He had to admit it they are fast. Considering that most of them are from Epictale. He thought for sure he had sent Epic home where he belongs. He was disappointed in them. Even though he wanted to make sure to process them in rest in peace. He saw Dream aiming at him with her now and arrow until she shot at him, but he blocked her arrow.

"I've been watching you, Naru Uzumaki, and yes, I had known everything about you since you cannot see me in the darkness. Your true soul exceeded my expectations with that kind of power. With that limbo soul, I can have you in my grip. You will perish for not offering me."

Dream glared at him. Kurama was growling at him. "I will never join you!"

"Then perish in my grip," XGaster said as his eyes glowed in red. Dream and Kurama keep dodging his assaults and try to destroy him, but XGaster blocks their attack with his barrier hands with razor sharps. Then Gaster fires a gaster blaster at them, at which point Cross appeared, blocking the hit with a bone and helping them out. However, XGaster teleported himself away from them as they chased after him.

When they were far away from the battlefield, Dream and Kurama knew they got lost until they cornered XGaster.

XGaster smirked. "You still don't have a chance of defeating me."

Then they countered one of XGaster's gaster blasters as Kurama blocked his attack immediately before Dream could have a chance to confront him. Suddenly, XGaster used the OVERWRITE button when a loaded smile appeared on his face. Dream widened her eyes, noticing what he was planning on doing. Then he pushed the button and sent them back where they belong as they never excepted. They knew they were dragged into Dreamtale with filled darkness, with negative feelings about her villagers.

"You two are stuck with me in the darkness forever. As for you, Dream, you will learn my purpose. I am asking you one offer: join me and perish. I'll give you a second chance."

Dream glared at him. "I would rather die by your hand."

"Perish." One of his razor-gaster hands approached them when they managed to dodge his attack. Suddenly, it gives Dream ideas. She glanced her eyes at the black apple tree where she and her family used to live there.

"Kurama, could you give me the black apple? It gives me an idea." Dream pleaded with Kurama before XGaster noticed their plans.

Kurama widened his crimson eyes. "Are you saying you're going to eat that damn apple?"

"Just do it, Kurama!" She shouted. Then he reached out his long tail and grabbed the black apple as he passed it to Dream.

However, XGaster stabs Kurama into the tree and takes the black apple, while restraining Dream by force.

"I dont think so. You two will surround me." He replied. Then it was Dream's soul within the black was almost taken, but it suddenly refuses and escapes XGaster's clutch, flying right into Dream's hand.

Dream took a bite of the black apple until she was becoming a true pure monster like her older brother. Her whole body has gone black ink with the glow of gold. Dream has now become who she is... Shattered.