Finally!

After that, Dream and Cross left the restaurant saying goodbye to Grillby.

A few days later...

As they went outside in the park, he slowly held onto her hand. He hoped Dream wasn't mad at him for taking her hand, but she doesn't mind at all. He was glad. He started to smile as they were holding hands and walking side by side. When they made it to the park, they sat on the bench and had some good conversations. When they were most likely spending time together, Cross began to look away nervously. He hated himself for that. Dream noticed his inner conflict and smiled at him cheerfully.

"Dream... Do you hate me for what I've done to them?" Cross asked nervously.

Dream was shocked. Even though, she never hates everyone she loved. So she gave him a shake with no. "I wouldn't hate you for hurting everyone."

"Well, that's not what I meant," Cross muttered nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is... I was talking about how you saved me from my negative feelings. I started to think... I like you, Dream"

"Huh!?" Dream blinked in shock. This caught XChara and Kurama's attention.

"Ever since I was a villain, I thought about one day coming back for you after hurting everyone in this restaurant. I was hoping to have more time to work on my approach, but here it goes..."

Dream, XChara, and Kurama stared at him quietly.

"I... I... I... I love you, Dream. Will you be my girlfriend?" Cross confessed.

Dream couldn't believe this. Cross was asking her to be his girlfriend. She could barely focus. She had tried not to faint.

"Yes... God, yes." Then she presses her lips against his. Cross kissed back in realization. He wrapped his hands around her shoulders. She also wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Ewwwwww!" XChara and Kurama exclaimed in disguise. They ignored them. After they stop kissing each other, they began to walk together. It was they sealed their fates.