Lord XGaster

There was a dark void. A dark man. A dark skeleton. He sensed a soul that it is no longer the X-Event. He noticed his creation has brought his original monster soul back. But he noticed XChara was free. He was still alive. He was still the X-Event. He has watched over them silently. Nobody can see him.

A semi-melted version of his real self had seen everything. He saw Underswap and Underfell were destroyed and the Dreamtale was silent but filled with negativity. He was disappointed in them. Yet, he knew nobody would fix everything, so he decided to fix their situation.

He slowly snapped his finger and revealed his assistant, Xtale Alphys. He frowned at his assistant, revealing himself with a melted face.

"Alphys. You know what to do." He said in a deep voice.

"Yes, Lord XGaster." Xtale Alphys said. Then she teleported herself to the different alternative universe instantly in order to collect the remaining code of Underfell and to leave a sheet and it starts absorbing the codes into it and ends with the mark of an 'X'.

However, desires to take over the X-Event's plan of one universe but with his ideas. 

When she was sent out to the corrupted timelines the X-Event caused, first with Underswap,  Core Frisk, who goes around teleporting herself into the different AUs, noticed her after Underswap disappeared, and then Underfell, in which Xtale Alphys was forced to summon Xtale Mettaton to kill the inhabitants that desired to kill the intruders; Core returns to Epictale to warn Dream of the inevitable before Alphys will absorb her beloved home, Dreamtale.