Epictale

When they arrived, they were surrounded by the beautiful town of Snowdin. Everyone exclaimed in surprise a gasp. They knew they were in Epictale. Frisk and Chara were hiding behind Blue's back as Dream giggled at seeing this. She found herself hilarious. However, everyone began to walk around the Snowdin.

"This place looks pretty." Dream said.

"I know, right?" Blue exclaimed.

"Well, I admit it, I do like this. Even though, I had watched over the AUs so many times." Ink pointed it out.

"Yeah, you've been the protector of AUs for a long time," Blue said, glancing his blue eyes at him with a smirk.

"It was obvious that I didn't have a home." Cross muttered, "Kinda wish I had a home like this."

Ink sighed with a relieved smile. "Well, I don't blame you, buddy. Even though we're here for you and I'm sorry that I had to leave you in a void like this."

He sighed. Cross smiled back at him. "I forgive you... Ink."

He chuckled, blushing a bit. "Yeah."

"Why the hell would you forgive him? He's the reason why he keeps leaving us behind!" XChara shouted at his face.

"Shut up, Chara. Ink has helped me how to control you." Cross said in a stern voice.

"Then fuck him!" He shouted.

"Hey, guys. Do you know where we're going?" Blue asked curiously.

"Maybe we should go visit Epic Sans. He'll help us out." Dream suggested before they headed in their directions. She heard a finger-snapping from Fell Frisk who was giving her any attention.

"Yeah?"

*You asked Dream if she is sure about this.

Dream smiled. "I'm sure. But I do hope Epic Sans is a good guy like Ink and Blue."

"What about me?" Cross teased her with a smile.

She chuckled as she sweatdropped. "And, of course, Cross has become a good guy after I've changed him and saved us."

*You also asked Dream when to get back to Underfell

Dream began to pet her forehead. "Don't worry, Frisk. Once we fix everything, we'll get you back to Underfell. I promise."

*You gave Dream a kind smile

"Alright, let's get going." Dream chuckled with a smile.

***

They walked to the house then Ink knocked on the door. They heard shuffling inside and finally, someone opened the door. Everyone blinked as they knew it was Epic Papyrus.

"WHY HELLO THERE, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS--- OH! WHAT THE HECK!? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SANS!?"

Cross gasped in shock. He widened his eyes when he stared at Papyrus. His mind is reminding him of his real brother Xtale Papyrus. He froze as Dream and Ink noticed his expressions.

"Papyrus..."

Dream held onto his hand as Cross blinked his eyes and saw her doing that. He held onto her hand as well. He tried to hide from Papyrus with a depressed look on his face. He almost cries. Yet, his eye sockets are filled with tears.

"Hello, my name is Ink, the guardian of AUs. And we're here to talk to Epic." Ink greeted him with a friendly look on his face.

"WELL, I COULD, BUT MY BRUH WENT TO GRILLBY'S. MAYBE I SHO--" When Epic Papyrus stopped talking, he spotted three humans like Core, Fell, and Swap standing beside Dream and Blue. He widened his eyes in shock, exclaiming in surprise.

"OH, MY GOD! HUMANS! YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BROUGHT THREE HUMANS WITH YOU!?" Epic Papyrus exclaimed, pointing at them as everyone glanced their eyes at each other with sweat drops. They didn't say a word.

"Umm... Well, we're not bringing three humans to you, but--"

"YES! WHEN I CAPTURE HUMANS, THEN UNDYNE WILL LET ME JOIN THE EPIC ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus exclaimed excitedly.

"No, no, no. We're not bringing them to you. We're taking them with us, so we need your brother's help." Ink said as he couldn't help but chuckle.

"And besides, Papyrus, you are way funnier than Blue." Dream said, giggling.

Epic Papyrus was confused. "Blue? Who's Blue?"

"Me! I'm Blue!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down towards him.

"At least they look similar," Cross replied, placing his hands on his chin.

"Indeed." Dream agreed.

"ANYWAYS, MY BROTHER SHOULD BE HOME ANY MINUTE NOW. WHY DON'T YOU ALL COME IN?"

"Sure. Why not? Thank you." Ink said as he and the others entered the house and they all sat realizes on the couch. Within a minute, the three human children were playing together as Flowey watched them with boredom.

"SO DOES ANYONE WANTS SOME OF MY DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI?" Epic Papyrus asked with a grin.

"Oh, oh! I want spaghetti, Pap! I haven't eaten them for a while!" Blue exclaimed, raising his hand widely.

"Well, Blueberry, at least you are too many tacos." Ink laughed out.

Cross stared at Epic Papyrus with starvation. "Do you have tacos?"

"UMM... NO. JUST SPAGHETTI."

"Aww..." Cross wailed with a sad puppy look on his face.

"Maybe you should eat something else, Cross." Dream suggested with a smile and a sweatdrop, pointing it out.

Cross glanced his eyes at her and gave her a sad look, groaning. "Awwww!"

"Bruh, I'm back!" Then they heard a voice coming its way to the front door. The handle door turned and revealed Epic Sans as he walked into the house. He saw all the others and gave Papyrus a confused look.

"Hey, little bruh, who are mini-mes?"

"OH, THESE PEOPLE NEEDED YOUR HELP, SO I LET THEM STAY IN THE HOUSE AND WAIT FOR YOU." 

"I'm Ink, the guardian of AUs."

"I'm Dream from Dreamtale and the protector of positive feelings."

"I'm Blueberry from Underswap, this Frisk from Underfell, and this Swap Chara. Just call me Blue for short."

"I'm Core Frisk."

"And I'm Cross..."

"Likewise, bros," Epic said with a smile as he gave them greeting handshakes, "So what are you all doing here? You all need something?"

"Well, we thought we needed your help with something, but do you know where we can sleep?" Ink asked kindly.

"Nah. You can guys can stay in our place. They are plenty of bedrooms and our house is huge. They are a lot of hallways." Epic said.

"Like a mansion house?" Blue asked.

"Yep."

Cross frowned. "Wow, I'm jealous of you, dude."

"Huh? You call me dude instead of bruh?" Epic blinked his eyes curiously.

"Nah. I prefer calling you dude if that's okay with you." Cross chuckled with a shy look.

"I'm fine with that, bruh. But hey, we can be friends, bruh." Epic said with a grin as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

Cross chuckled with a blush. "Okay, dude."

Dream was happy for Cross for making a new friend while watching him talking to Epic. While they were having a good conversation, Papyrus announced everyone for dinner, so they all got themselves eat and everyone was enjoying it.