The Dark Mark

There is no cover right now because I'm busy and I really wanted to update.
So for the story is soon coming to an end (you don't need to worry) because I actually have a 11 more chapters written and I think Im going to go to 40? Chapters this is like 23 chapter (that includes the Not an Update too) so yeah maybe. But I have a few ideas for another story idea that I will do in a seperated book(?) that's ill update later. I want you guys to vote on which story. So more info later. So enjoy. Bye
-
The Dark Mark
-
We sat quietly in the hallway as the Medi-Witch attends to the four boys. Me and My parents sat on the chair.

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol (who were knocked out in the kitchen) were standing. Tao sitting on the floor.

The entire castle was under hiatus.

Everyone was tied up or knocked out. No one besides the people in the room we were in knows what actually happened.

I heard more screaming. I lift my head up to look at Tao for answers.

"It's the Dark Mark, if that's what your wondering. The tattoo in their arms."

I nod.

"Voldemort is a dark wizard, he wants to kill all muggleborns and blood traitors. He started both wars, he lost one and the other one is still going."

He takes a deep breath as he relives the events when he tells me everything.

"We were all 17 when the second war started. We were in a school which is called Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. He's after our friend Harry Potter, because 24 years ago Voldemort went to kill Harry's parents and Harry with an unforgivable curse, when he did Harry didn't die. He is the only person that survived from the killing curse. He's been tryin to kill him."

Small tears fall from his eyes,

"The dark mark is a sign of Voldemort followers. Both Draco and Xiumin, were forced into it by Dracos father. He thought they were faithful, but in reality they were spies for the Order of the Phoenix an organization by people who are fighting against what is right. Originally Teddy and Xiumin decided they were going to pose as different people in the human world and get ready, for the closing of the portal so voldemort couldn't get here."

Tao takes another deep breath. "But we didn't want them to go alone so Baekhyun Chanyeol Jongdae and I volunteered and so did a few other"

I could feel a few tears of my own slip.

"But what we didn't was that Voldemort was here, opposing as a wizard who is a slave while Lucius was opposing as a king, he found Draco four years ago, and tortured him. Since he was dating the Harry,"

Then Tao sighed. "I'm sorry Luhan."

He bursted out all of a sudden.

"What?"

"Xiumin loves you a lot okay and he never wanted you to get hurt, he only lied about his name, but he couldn't tell you anything, because the Dark Mark is linked to Voldemort so he knew if he said too much about anything, things would've gotten worse. And I knew Voldemort was going to find us soon, because their marks were hurting. And that night when you two,"

He stopped and looked awkwardly at my parents.

"That night when two made love, Xiumin, he secretly put a charm on him,"

I nod my head in confusion and understanding.

"I wasn't watching but I was out side the door, and when I heard it I took the charm off,"

Baekhyun gasped.

"TAO"

"What did you do Tao" Chanyeol yelled.

He just started shaking his head,

"It saved them didn't it?"

"Tao what did you do" I asked.

"I took the protection charm off Xiumin so you could impregnant him, through love, I knew that if he got pregnant then Voldemort couldn't kill Xiumin or Xiumins baby's dad. That's why Chen was trying to marry him or get someone to marry him, because he was the one who blocked all contact with the wizarding world. Voldemort can't kill a baby that was made from love. Or it's family. Teddy couldn't get pregnant, Draco is an XY and Harry was in the Wizarding world, so it had to be Xiumin,"

I let the information sink in.

Chanyeol stand up, and picks Tao up by his collar making him stand on his feet. Baekhyun trying to pull them apart.

"You know Xiumin doesn't want this at all! Why would you do this to him? What were you thinking?"

Chanyeol said yelling at Tao, as Tao cried harder.

"He's pregnant" I say.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I knew if I did this then everybody from the black family and the Lu family would be safe, Xiumin is turning 25 next week, so he would've been forced into prison where Voldemort would of got him."

Chanyeol sighs and hugs Tao. "It's okay, I'm sorry."

Tao pulls away. "I'll do my time, but I just want this to end. I want to see my family"

He chokes out softly, crying softly.

I could feel my heart break as I think everything threw.

For seven years they were trapped as slaves trying to protect us, but we only used them. They left their families to fight in a war, for peace.

I looked at my parents who were watching them. The broken and scared magical beings. Terrified. Then I realized, Xiumin is a main part in this War and he might not make it."

Baekhyun tried to calm Tao down. The medi-witch comes out.

"Teddy is doing fine, Draco is under super vision, he's took a great beating. Xiumin is stable, but his hormones from the pregnancy is kicking in, his hair and eyes are turning. I gave them a sleepless draught. I also patched their marks up. Tao I heard what happened, I know what you did was wrong but if you didn't, Draco and Xiumin would be dead."

I start crying.

"How's Chen?" Tao asks.

"He's doing fine."

"Can we see them?"

"Yes"