Not What I Expected

Pss guess what. POV chapter.... what? Yes POV that's right. Hope you enjoy it
~PMBM🐮
-
Not What I Expected
-
"Minseok?"

I asked feeling my heart race. He looked up at me slowly.

"Yes?" He asked drawin out the 's'.
I stood there like an idiot trying to choke up words to say.

Why am I like this?

"I-uh I-" I stuttered. He gives me a look,

"Are you okay your highness?" He asked, concern evident on his face.

I snapped out of reality. "What? Oh sorry I just want to say hi." I mentally face palm my self.

Minseok arched an eyebrow, which caused my heart to stop.

Why is he so beautiful?

How can this man be as I believe be older than?

He looks like an angel.

I realized I was in a trance again when I felt a hand on my shoulder and my body slightly shaking.

I snapped out again, I look at Minseok who was shaking my shoulder slightly.

"You need to rest, you might be tired from last night."

I couldn't help, but blush at the thought of him saying that in a different situation.

"No I'm fine it's just I-" he looks me in the eye and I stutter, "I don't know, I guess I just want to talk."

Lame.

Minseok grabbed his cleaning towel and draped it over his shoulder. "Where do to want to talk at?"

I froze. "Dinner?"

Realizing that sounded more like a date than a place. "Not in your dining room, slaves can't be seen eating with you royals."

I could hear the slightly offensive term of royals dripping off his lips, but I understood. They are being mistreated.

"In my room? Or yours?" He sighed. "Mine, I don't want no guard harassing me."

I smile and he returned it slightly. We walk to the kitchen. He motions for me to stay put. I nod my head, he walks in and comes out in a matter of five minutes with two dishes.

"Let's go" he says with a polite smile. He starts walking down the hall me following right next to him. After we reach the servants quarters, we stop at a door.

Noticing that his hands were full, I was going to open the door, before he muttered something and the plates began to float. He grabs his wand and points at the door twice. It opens up by its self. He motions for me to go in.

I walk in and look around. A living area with a couch and two doors and a small kitchen that doesnt look like its used on a daily bases.

I take notice of the very clean room. I smile when Minseok pointed to the couch while looking at me asking if I'll sit. I smile and sit. I take note that Minseok isn't talkative. Which kind of surprises me.

He gives me my plate, he sits down across from me and opens his. "Would you like any sort of seasoning?"

"No thank you"

"Accio Pepper" he said.

I looked up to see a pepper shaker fly to him and shake dabs on his plate. He flicks his had and the pepper shaker flies off.

"That's really cool" I comment.

He chuckles, "All muggles thinks so,"

"So Minseok how old are you?"

He glances up from his plate, he smirks,

"Jumping to age already? Why so eager? Hmm" I noticed his tone was playful no hesitation at all.

Usually you don't say that to someone older or more powerful than you.

"Just thought we should get to know each other, I barely know anything about you."

And gives me a look, as he sits back in his chair.

"Why should you know me? I'm just a slave that cleans. It's not like I'm significant in any way"

"Well I- uh" I stuttered again for the fifth time.

"You are hiding something from me aren't you? Why are you so interested in me?"

I look down, it feels unusual, I'm suppose to be the superior one, so why do I feel like he's achieving something from me feeling this way.

What am I feeling?

I don't know, embarrassed or confused.

I got to say he's very cunning. I look up,

"I read your file." I say bluntly, surprised myself too.

He arched his eyebrow, "My file? How did you get it?"

"Long story"

"Shorten it please."

"I saw Chen-"

"Wait is this about me and Chen being XX wizards" I was turn aback by his interruption, that was quick, too quick.

"How did you know?"

"He came to me, and talked about how he wished we could marry, but one of us has to be a XY, assuming since today he dropped the proposal saying it couldn't work, and that it was forbidden I assumed he found out I was a Pureblood." He said casually.

"What's wrong with Purebloods?"

"I don't have a problem with blood, but many believe that us purebreed think we are more superior just because we have a long line of magic, but I don't believe in that if I did I wouldn't be here, or talking to you."

I nod my head, I have a feeling that there was more meaning in what he was saying but I didn't want to push the topic anymore.

"Minseok?"

"Hmmm?"

"Could you try more magic? I really enjoyed it" I ask quite embarrassed.

He lets out a laugh, and I couldn't help but feel like that was a beautiful sound.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

I stop to think.

Hmm?

What do I want to see?

"How about a floating trick!"

"Wingardium Leviosa" he pointed to where I was sitting, all of a sudden I felt like I was being lifted up from the ground. I look down and I was.

The couch and I were off the floor in mid air.

"Minseok please put me down." I yelled in fright.

He slowly put me down. I sigh.

"That was scary" he laughed and put his wand down on the table and sat down. We started to finish our meal. This was not what I expected when I said hi to Minseok. I thought it would go terrible.

I guess I was wrong.

But that's okay because I am happy here with Minseok.