~ Chapter Two ~

Rafael was slow with his movements, he wasn't very used to having vanilla sex, but with a girl he barely knew, he was okay with it. Olivia, on the other hand, was bored, drunk, and very frisky. She tolerated the missionary for a short time before flipping them and taking control of the sex. It wasn't rushed, but Olivia was able to control the speed, and Rafael quickly realized she was everything but vanilla.

"God -- Olivia!" Rafael panted, meeting her every movement as he tightly gripped her hips.

Olivia moaned and continued grinding her hips into his. It was the most passionate sex she'd had in a while, and every bit of him was pleasing her. She felt herself coming close to the edge and knew he wouldn't last much longer if he was like any man she'd had before.

"I'm -- going to -- come, " she whimpered, digging her nails into his chiseled chest.

Rafael strengthened his thrust and met her every motion until she shook and collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her sweaty body and gently traced a finger along her lower back. Their breath mingled as they both came down from a high they both needed. After a long moment of silence, Rafael softly spoke to the woman in his arms.

"Olivia, are you okay?"

She shifted to lock eyes with him, which caused them to become separated at the apex of their thighs.

"I'm more than okay, " she smiled softly before lightly kissing his cheek.

"I'm glad I could help, " Rafael sighed contently, holding Olivia close to his body.

Time passed, and Rafael noticed that Olivia's breath had evened out, and she'd fallen asleep with her head on his chest. He didn't dare move in fear that he'd wake her, so he stayed put in a stranger's bed while his mind raced. It wasn't like him to sleep with a stranger, and it certainly wasn't like him to take a drunk woman anywhere away from a bar either, but his judgment had been clouded, and he'd need the sweet release of no strings attached to.

Some hours later, the light began peering through the large window in Olivia's room. She awoke to the bright light striking her in the face and warming her room to an unbearable temperature. She fidgeted, hoping to find the other side of her bed cold, but she was stunned when instead she found the side occupied. She opened her eyes to find a very naked man fast asleep beside her in bed. Laying on his stomach with his face turned away from her, she couldn't tell who he was.

"Excuse me?" Olivia questioned, aggressively shoving her mystery man.

"Hmmm, " Rafael growled, turning to face his human alarm clock.

"It's time for you to leave, " Olivia grumbled, holding the duvet tightly to her chest.

Rafael nodded and slipped his nude body from Olivia's bed. He pulled on his underwear, pants, and under tee-shirt before gathering his dress shirt and jacket before looking back at Olivia.

"I can't find my tie, so do what you want with it, " Rafael spoke, opening the bedroom door.

"If I find it, I'll bring it back to the bar, " Olivia spoke before Rafael shut the bedroom door behind himself.

Olivia heard her front door shut with a heavy hand before she threw herself back against her pillows. What did I do last night? Olivia asked herself. She knew she and Fin had gone out for drinks. She remembered him leaving and telling her to call if she needed a ride, and then she must've turned in her keys to the bartender. That must've been when the mystery man showed up. Hell, I don't even remember his name, Olivia sighed, trying to rub away her headache.

///

Olivia showed up in the squad room earlier than she usually did, praying to make it in before Captain Cragen, but he was already perched behind his desk when she arrived. She placed her coffee on her desk and locked her bag into the bottom drawer before pulling out some paperwork and a pen. She scribbled away on the forms, sipping her coffee in silence until footsteps sounded behind her and a hand fell on her shoulder.