~ Chapter Sixteen ~

"Oh do you, Mr. Barba?" Olivia teased, standing in front of him only covered by her lacey black panties.

"Mmhm, " Rafael growled, trying to break free of the covers.

Olivia shook her head and gently pushed him back down on the bed, "don't move, " she spoke sultry as she moved across the room to the slacks she'd worn the day before.

Olivia took her handcuffs out of her holster before moving back to Rafael's side of the bed. She pushed his hands above his head and looped her cuffs through the iron bed frame. She locked him in before stepping back and standing in front of him at the end of the bed.

"I am going to give you the time of your life, " Olivia whispered, batting her eyelashes. 

Rafael grumbled sending chills down Olivia's back. It was clear to him that she was taking control and he didn't mind, but he was already scheming what to do to her at a later time.

Olivia climbed over his body from the foot of the bed and stopped when her mouth was lined up with his groin. She took him in her hand and moved up and down in a tortuously slow pattern. Her eyes became hooded as she looked up at him before taking him into her mouth.

"Oh, " Rafael breathed in before breathing out, "Olivia."

"Shh, " she blew across his tip before wrapping her lips around him.

She swirled her tongue around him causing him to pull at his restraints. She was driving him wild and she knew that this was a card she could play. Taking him deep in her mouth she began to bob her head slowly, her hand following in motions. She watched him watch her every move. Gently she drew her mouth to the tip and rolled her tongue against him eliciting a moan from him.

"Olivia-aaa, " he dragged out her name.

She let go of him with a pop before staring him down, "what did I say? Maybe I wasn't clear, no talking."

Rafael nodded as Olivia climbed off of him. She locked eyes and licked her lips before turning around. Her ass in those panties would've been enough to get his member to attention if she hadn't already pleasured him. 

Olivia hooked her thumb into the waistband and shimmied out of the cheeky cut laced panties. Purposefully she bent all the way over to pick up the skimpy piece of fabric that had pooled at her ankles. She tossed them to the side before climbing back on top of Rafael's lap.

"You ready?" Rafael questioned gently.

Olivia nodded and guided his member into herself. She rested on his thighs for a moment to adjust to his size before moving. She placed her hands on his pecs before moving herself up his shaft. She was slow at first, dragging herself up before slowly sliding back down. She arched her back and placed her hands behind her using his thighs as her leverage.

"Olivia, " Rafael grumbled, feeling the build-up of pleasure in his throbbing member.

Olivia took that as her sign to speed up. She picked up her speed, moving up and down, feeling every inch of him inside of her. His hips slamming into hers. His extra grinding caused things to explode inside of her. He felt her shake as he continued to move inside of her. She moved her hand back to his chest for stability. Her thighs shook against his.

"Rafa-aaa, " she moaned, coming undone over his shaft.

Rafael continued pushing into Olivia as her orgasm washed over her. She felt him twitch inside of her, she felt him pulsating, and before she knew it she felt him grow impossibly harder. He gave one final thrust which caused her to shake as she felt his warmth fill her.

"Oh -- my -- God, " Olivia panted.

"You okay?" Rafael grumbled breathlessly.

"Yeah, but, wow, " Olivia breathed, slowly slipping off of him.