... First Day of School? No............... First Day at the Academy!

~May's POV~

"May, wake up! May! May!" A voice yells at me, smacking me with a pillow. The voice suddenly pauses, leaving me in peace before shouting once again, "May, Drew's here!"

I fall out of bed and land on a pile of pillows, I rub my temples and glare a Misty who smiles in victory. I recall what happened yesterday and grow curious, "Hey Misty?"

"Yeah?" She asks, grabbing a brush and throwing it at me, I catch it and play wih it as she ties her hair up in her usual side ponytail, her hair looking ascif it were fire.

"Where were you yesterday? You just broke into a run and left," I ask, brushing my hair while sending her a concerned look.

"That's for another time, May," She tells me, waving her hand at me, dismissing my question. "Now hurry up and get ready, I wanna go see Nurse Joy, she has the acceptance or decline letters!" She tells me strictly, grabbing a pillow and smacking me with it on my head.

"Okay, okay! Besides, if we do get in, we'd have to go right away there, though I'm pretty sure Nurse Joy said that if we do get in, it'd start at eight and right now it's... Five in the morning!" I exclaim, starting for Misty's bathroom. Ash and Drew flew us over here, Misty and Ash on Ash's Cahrizard and Drew and I on his Flygon, which scared the heck outta me, that Flygon can sure fly fast! Now, the four of us are stayibg at Misty's, her and me in her bedroom and Ash and Drew in the two guestrooms.

I come out of the bathroom, in my usual red outfit when Ash suddenly barges into the room.

"Misty, May, Drew says to come down to eat breakfast! Now hurry up, Drew says I have to wait for you two and he said if you don't come down immediately, I get to have both of your shares!" He yells, closing the door and running down the stairs.

"You better not eat all the food Ash Ketchum!" Misty yells, running after him, her mallet at hand. I quickly process what's been said, suddenly running.

"Foooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!" I rush down the stairs, grabbing Misty and Ash's arm, tripping at the end of the stairs but quickly getting up. I stop, "Wait... Why would Drew have us come down here for breakfast? Isn't this your home, Misty?

"Yeah, it is. Unless..."

"Unless I decided to make us some breakfast." Drew comes out from the kitchen, holding two plates, handing them over to Ash and Misty.

"Hey! What about me?" I ask, staring at Ash who's gobbling up his food, Misty eating slowly. They tormenting me, aren't they?

From the looks of it, yes.

Haven't heard you in a while, what's up?

I have a message;

You shall be protected and safe with your new skills,

Though this is what I have come to say;

A friend shall come after your storm,

Though you shall not recognize her,

She is in a different form,

She shall help when needed,

But Arceus knows when she'll seize,

For what she seeks is-

"May... May... MAY!" Misty's voice rings in my ears, snapping me out of the message the voice was told to give me. I unconsciously move my feet farther apart, moving hands in front of me, stopping the mallet that was about to smack me in the head. "Huh? H-how... But you were... And we were... What?"