Evil Has Arisen............................... Or Has It?

/\ Le Time Skip To Ze Next Day At Lunch /\

~May's POV~

"Hey guys!" I greet my friends, sitting down on a rock while the others sit down on the wooden bench, a tree providing shade for them, provided by the academy. We're in this area where there's a waterfall that leads to the small pond we're at.

"Hey May, why are you sitting on a rock?" Leaf asks, looking quite amused at my stack of food on a giant pizza pan. I may be in an organization to help stop evil organizations but thay doesn't mean I shouldn't eat like I want to!

"Because I can and it's not against any rule, is it?" I answer back in a question.

"Well, if you can sit on a rock to eat your lunch, I can sit on a tree branch to eat my lunch." Leaf swings her feet around, and hops up, some of the ground hopping up behind her, looking as if she had controlled the ground beneath her, it helping her hop up higher onto a tree branch. Our eyes widen, even Leaf turned to us with her eyes wide, looking down at her feet in amazement.

"Did... Did you just move the ground beneath your feet?!" Dawn asks, both completely freaked out and amazed at what we had witnessed.

"I... I think so?" Leaf replies back, though it's more of a question than a response.

"Secret we tell no one?" I suggest, still unable to process what I've seen, Just like what E did... Back at the sleepover long ago...

Our laughter fills my mind, when we all had fun playing around at the sleepover: baking cookies, eating a bucket full of chocolate, playing around with the powers they had, all that comes rushing back. My eyes water slightly, I squeeze my eyes shut and look away, the memories are too painful for me, after they mysteriously left.

"Yeah..." They all answer. Luckily, no one notices my distance, making me less of a target for questions. Leaf jumps down from the tree, sitting down at her spot again, deep in thought.

I slowly get up, setting my tray aside, hopping down from the rock with my head down. They notice my actions, "May, aren't you gonna eat your lunch?" Misty asks, biting into her slice of pizza, looking at me, worry in her eyes.

"I'm not hungry..." I state, still not facing the three girls I've befriended, beginning to walk along a path with white stepping stones, keeping my head low. I eventually find a small nature-made pathway, following it until I reach a small, sparkling waterfall. I smile, remembering the time those Wynauts saved Drew and I.

I was so relieved...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

If my assignment had been injured (or died) then I would've been kicked off the organization. But, a part of me really was glad he was alive, and not because of the organization.

I sigh, dipping my feet in the water, my shoes and socks already off. Maybe I should go for a swim...

You should, you have a lot to think about.

Thanks for the help...

I peel off my clothes, having a bathing suit under like always, knowing there are a lot of water sources. I climb atop a rock, diving into the water, once I'm under, I swim around to see several Luvdisc swimming around me. My eyes soften, If only Manaphy was here, I miss my Prince so much...