Hello peoples!(^-^)/ *waves*

*has arms crossed, is tapping foot, and has a raised eyebrow at you with a disappointed look* *stops tapping foot* Tell me the truth, Who really thought I was gonna discontinue this?

Most likely only about 20% of you read all of last chapter and know the truth.

If you were that 20% then you get whatever treat you want like cookies, ice cream and cake, which I'll bake digitally from scratch and give it to you digitally since... you know.

As for the rest of you... *cracks knuckles* You better tell me why you thought I was gonna end it and why you didn't read all of last chapter since I know a lot of you didn't read all of it and just skipped.

Elize: We'll discuss this later, Eli. Right now, we better give that 20% a treat besides the digital sugary snacks and while readying an explanation for the end now let's begin.

_______________________________________
With the Girls

"Detention?!" All five of the girls yell, shocked at what Soledad had just told them... And wrote on the whiteboard for Elize to know.

"But why?" Elize asks, confusion written all over her face. They all nod, agree with her, wanting to know why they had received a punishment for something they don't know about.

"For beating up a guy," Soledad states, writing it down in black ink, then facing them with disapproving looks, arms crossed over her chest.

"But that guy was... was..." Misty tries to reason out, trying to find the right word to use.

"He was harassing her!" Dawn exclaims, hitting Soledad's desk with her fists, even though she wasn't a part of it she's still going to try to make peace with Elize and help her friends out.

"Dawn, you weren't a part of this until that outburst. You now have detention." Dawn crosses her arms over her chest, looking away from annoyed at Soledad as she writes her name on the whiteboard as well.

"But Sol-" Leaf begins, only to be cut off.

"It's Ms. Soledad. I may be May's friend but I'm also a teacher and I have responsibilities too."

"Is there another option rather than detention?" Leaf suggests, hoping to get out of this situation.

"There is. Either you go to detention for two weeks or you stay in Harley's class for a month."

"We'll take detention for two weeks!" May exclaims, pulling her friends along to their dorm, yelling over her shoulder, "Thanks for the offer but I speak for all of us, bye!"

With the Boys

"What?!" Four boys yell, shocked and confused.

"Huh, what's wrong?" A raven-haired boy asks, biting into a super-sized burger with his Pikachu cuddling with a ketchup bottle.

"You dense idiot! We all got detention for two weeks, all five of us!" A guy with brown hair, brown eyes, a brown jacket, a white and a pair of shorts the color of an ugly shade of green yells at Ash.

"Why exactly?" Ash asks, still eating his burger.

"Well, according to a young lady named Elize and her friends, this young man," Cynthia points at the guy whose name nobody knows yet before continuing, "Was harassing her... Then what happened?" She asks the guy.

"She charged at me, spinning and kicked me in the face..."

"Then what?"

"I blacked out..." The boy rubs the back of his head in embarrassment, a light pink dancing on his face.