Meeting May And Drew

E's(POV)

This... This is all my fault! If I'd let her accompany me sooner none of this would be happening! I wince in pain, a light burns through my eyelids, I try to force them open with the strength I have.

I open my eyes slowly, a blinding light appears, my dark hair whipping against my cheeks, air rushing around my body furiously as my limbs slowly bring back feeling. My mind slowly process what's occurring, my eyes widen as realization hits me; I'm falling out of the sky! How'd this happen?!

Out of the corner of my eye I spot some ocean, grassy hills, valleys filled with all kinds of flowers, and trees with familiar fruit. I straighten myself in a vertical line, spinning myself with my head upwards and my feet downwards, the way I'm supposed to be instead of being horizontally thrown down with my feet pointing west and my head east.

I do a somersault before my feet land on the ground. Dust rises, keeping me from looking around. Once it settles I nearly cry to see I've made it. But Bella... I hope she's okay...

Bella's(POV)

I notice the blinding white flash in the tube. That means...I can go with her! That blinding white must mean she must acquire another person or persons! Finally, some adventure! I sling my yellow backpack onto my shoulder, I'm wearing my casual gear... Oh well, it is the Pokémon world after all, no one will notice!

I feel myself grow light as I grow excited, I leap into the tube, five people are able to fit in there as long as they form a circle inside. I see E before the white flash swallows me whole, she looks worried and confused. My smile falters a bit, Why would she be so worried? She's done this kind of thing before. She's even told me, she trusts me, so why-I suddenly feel as if I've been struck across my face, I feel the hurt and my body turns along with my head, I only see darkness for a couple seconds before everything turns bright.

E's(POV)

I see a figure emerge from the sky, wearing yellow and blue. I smile, seeing Bella has made it. She does what I've done, once I see her okay I run over and hug her."Bella don't do that ever again, okay? I was worried about you, you're my best friend,"I tell her as I pull her into an embrace, she nods.

"Let's set up! This looks like a nice place to settle down in!"She throws a blue cube to the center of the clearing, on the side of it is a drawing of a house. The cube begins to glow, I grab her arm and we run off into the forest. A bright flash shines as we duck behind a bush.

"Okay, I think It's safe to come out!"I inform Bella, coming out of the bush. I make a run for the extraordinary home which has appeared thanks to my invention, the carry cube! Its outside color is a light blue, its shudders white, curtains a bit see-through, luscious garden behind where we can train.

"I call dibs on the yellow room!"Bella yells from behind, making me laugh. I run into the house, merrily skipping up the glass colored staircase, being careful not to trip. I turn to the left at the top, facing a light blue door I take a deep breath, slowly twisting the knob.

I smile, tears most likely in my eyes as I see my bedroom. Creamy white walls to draw and paint on, a huge water bed to sleep in, its sea blue covers neatly made, fluffy red pillows to rest on, a gold mini chandelier hanging from the tall ceiling, a turquoise desk with a white computer on top tucked away in a corner, polished hard wood floors, a walk-in closet, white see-though-ish curtains draping down to the floor covering a sparkling sliding glass door that leads to a secret place outside. A small bedside table near the water bed, a soft red rug on the floor in the shape of a rose, a bowl of candy mints on the bedside table, a huge flat screen T.V. on the wall, and much more hidden things.