Faint Echoe

After finding the rest of the students and sending then back in a matter of minutes, they all continue their 'normal' everyday lives, all trying not to think about what happened.

"I'm so sorry May, I didn't know!" Elize continued to apologize, hands clapped together, trying to get her friend to forgive her.

"For the millionth time, you don't have to apologize." May mumbles, slurping up her ramen while trying to read a book at the same time.

"But I feel so bad!" She sighs, taking a seat across from her, leaning back with her eyes closed in thought.

"I don't get what's the big deal." Dawn muttered, looking around the area.

"The big deal is that Zoroark attacked her. I still don't get how that sheet wound up over it. Honestly, you let your Pokémon friends do the most outrageous things ever." Misty finishes, plopping a dumpling in her mouth. Elize sweatdrops and rubs the back of her head, blushing in embarrassment, laughing nervously.

"Well, at least Drew stopped Zoroark in time. Contestshipping!" Elize cheers, throwing her arms up in the air, accompanied by Summerchu, Maddy, and Devi. The rest blink at the four, confused, all wondering the same question. Okay, maybe not all of them because two were thinking of food.

"Okay, moving on..." Misty dismissed, sipping at her drink, turning to her left to face Ash. "What exactly are you planning to do here Ash?" He smiles in return.

"To train! I'm sure to win the League this time, right Pikachu!"

"Pika!"

"Always consulting your Pokémon rather than your friends." Misty mumbles, avoiding eye contact when doing so.

"What?" She only sighs in response, looking down at her Togepi. "Mist, tell me!"

"It's nothing Ash, really."

"I know it's not so tell me!"

"I said it's nothing you bonehead!"

"Who are you calling a bonehead, bonehead!"

"Oh wow, real clever using the same word twice." Misty says sarcastically, Togepi chirping in agreement.

"I know, that's because I said it." Ash states proud, his Pikachu 'pika'ing in response. She lets out yet another over exaggerated sigh, shaking her head at him.

"This is why you'll never get a girlfriend." There's a short moment of silence, enough for Misty to realize what she had just said.

"What?" Ash asks confused with a light blush spread across while Misty's face grows hot, millions of questions and thought run throughout her head, her brain over working.

"Pokéshipping!" Maddy squeals, unable to contain her joy, eyes practically stars, sparkling from the shippiness.

"Amourshipping..." Summerchu mumbles, looking down at the ground, upset her OTP still hasn't had its share of shippiness.

"Guys!" Elize calls from a corner in the cafeteria, motioning for the three girls to come over while the rest tried to process what happened and how Misty was gonna get out of this mess.

"U-uh, I mean-I-uh," Misty stutters, slowly moving like an old rusty machine, her fingers twitching. "I meant there are so many girls that have crushes on you yet you're so dense, you don't even notice!" Misty rambles, flailing her arms around, saying whatever came to mind.

"Um... Okay?" Ash responds, looking slightly disappointed.

"Hey, why's Cole staring-Thump! Oh!" Leaf yells as Cole's body falls forward and onto the table. "Well..."