MEETING TWO CHARACTERS

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING SO IT'LL MAKE SENSE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

This my OC from two of my books; Enchanted Lovestory and Staying Strong.

E:

A young thirteen year-olf female with long silky dark chocolate brown hair reaching down to her waist, bangs covering her left dark brown eye. Is overpowered with strength, having the tendency to knock people down whenever necessary. Is forgetful, carefully, shy, loud, evil (and so on goes her wild personality) at times but always comes through for her friends.

Her life was full of tragedy until she finally invents a machine which can transport you to any T.V. show of your choosing. She first chose to be transported into two of her favorite anime shows; Last Airbender and The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra, experimenting with both to see if she really can experience the luxury of her dreams.

~

OC from Staying Strong.

Bella:

A young teenage girl by the age 16, she has blonde hair, golden eyes, bangs going past her eyes a bit. She has a kind heart, wild imagination and tends to act like a child sometimes. She is handy with almost anything when in need of a weapon, can cook, has a taste in fashion, is mature at the right times and can have a dark and intelligent side when needed.

Backstory:

Raised in a village with her best friends. She died at age 16 in an epic adventure/battle in order to save those she loved. She then was forged by magic when she died trying to help her 'sisters'. She was brought back by magic, taken under the wing of E whom has grown fond of her though they are not biologically related.

~

They can bend but when they 'accidentally' enter the world of Pokémon, what will happen? Will they leave their old life behind forever to start their own journey? Or will E go back blindly into treachery? Find out by reading!

~Lovinglyfierce ^3~