The Mission (Part 2)

-Misty's POV-

I feel myself being lifted up, but no source of warmth surrounds me, instead, a calm blue color does. I open my eyes slowly, seeing the gem still in my possession, the guy staring at me with wide eyes. I notice I'm floating above the ground, A bubble of water surrounds me, keeping me safe while healing me.

I stretch out my limbs, the bubble explodes, the water becomes sparkles, the gem glowing blue in my hand. My outfit suddenly changes, going from a blue jumpsuit to a flowing blue dress reaching just above my knees. I take out my dagger, placing the gem in the empty hole in the handle, watching as it glows white.

It reveals to be a crystal katana, gleaming with its three small dots on the handle sparkling with mischief. I hold it in front of me, smirking as I speak, "You wanna a piece of me? Come and get me." He whips out a pair of daggers, twirling them in between his fingers, getting ready to attack.

I run my fingers along the three dots, my fingers find thier way to the yellow one, my hands squeeze the handle tightly as he tries to stab me. I stop both his daggers and spin, pushing him away from me, both of us skidding back, our feet allowing us to stand.

He presses a button on his daggers, making them grow in length, becoming swords. I narrow my eyes at him while he smirks in response, jumping at me, twirling his swords before bringing them down on me, only to have them stopped yet again by my trusty katana.

My glare hardens once he tries to push me back to the wall, where he can corner me and have a clear shot at me. I push him back weakly, beginning to sweat, I kick him in the center, sending him crashing down backwards in his behind.

He gets up quickly, giving me only a small time to catch my breath, smiling at me with mischief running through his eyes. He knocks my weapon out of my hand, sending it flying backwards into the marble flooring near a corner. I grit my teeth, seeing him try to strike me in the arm, quickly using the water to cover me. I use the water to hastily freeze him from his neck down, running over to my beloved weapon from Arceus, nearing it I fall on my legs and slide towards it on my knees.

I pull on the handle, my hands so sweaty from nervousness that I can't get ahold of it properly. Two swords suddenly place themselves around my neck, a knee places itself under my back, my eyes meet dark ones with a calm look in them. My breathing is heavy, my heart's racing as I try to think a way out, staying in this position is killing me. He speaks slowly, his voice coated with seriousness, "Keep steady and do what I say, unless you want to get hurt."

He slowly stands up from his position, making me rise up with his swords threatening to end me, my gaze only able to meet the tall ceiling. "What are you gonna do with me?" I ask, my voice demanding, a plan developing in my mind. He raises a brow at me, I take this time to jab him in the ribs with my elbow, only to be brought down with him, I use my legs to throw my katana up in the air despite my circumstances.

I front flip off of him, catching my crystal katana while doing so, sliding my left foot away form my right one, pointing my weapon at him. He quickly collects himself, smirking at me, making me realize something. I'm cornered. My mouth forms a smile, causing him to knit his brows in confusion, my left foot places itself on one of the two caramel walls I'm in between.

I push myself off on my foot, front flipping over him, pressing the yellow dot, electrocuting the crystal from inside and out. Whipping the crystal around in a sort of move I create a ball of blue electricity, flinging it at the guy who's barely turning around. The balls causes a mini explosion and sends the guy crashing into the walls, his face sliding down them and eventually he falls back, swirls in his eyes showing he's unconscious, his two swords resting in his hands.