Remembering

*Time Skip*

~Drew's POV~

"Drew!!!!" A certain bandana loving brunette yells, I turn only to see her pounce on me from behind before both of us fall. "Uuuh... Why are there stars floating around?" She asks, sounding confused, and it doesn't take a genius to know she has swirly eyes.

"Maybe because you caused both of us to fall." I explain sarcastically, knowing her she won't detect that. "Now get off, you're heavy!" I groan, telling a lie about her weight so she'd get off and no one would see us in this awkward position.

"Sorry but I can't let you do that Drew!" She apologizes, shaking her head. I roll my eyes, sitting up straight and in the process I cause her to fall off onto the concrete. She drops a container filled with a white water-like substabce, it cracks a bit but she doesn't seem to notice since she picks it up.

"May-" I start, rising up slowly, dusting myself off.

"You're not going anywhere!" She cries before launching herself on me, knocking me off balance, my back meets the grass. She's atop me, her face several inches away from mine, unaware yet again of the position we're in. I can feel my face heat up, a light blush making its way onto me as I stare into her sapphire eyes.

"That desperate to get near me, aye?" I tease, trying to lessen the attention of my reddening features, closing my eyes and smearing on a smirk.

"S-shut up you grasshead," She yells, my eyes open to see her blushing face, the container clutching in her hands. She looks away, simply stating, "You gotta drink this so you can regain the memories of last night. Elize brewed it up, she sent Dawn to get Paul to drink this, Leaf to Gary, Misty to Ash and me to you. That's all."

I fight a frown, clearing my throat so she'd take notice of our position. She pulls the collar of my shirt to herself, catching me by surprise for a second. Her blushing self makes me smile with a small smirk unconsciously, causing her to let go of me, I drop back to the dirt. She drops the container onto me, her eyes closed and rises to her feet, face completely red, growling, "Just drink it."

"Alright, alright. But, in return I get something, alright?" I sip the liquid, tasting the sweetness and hint of bitterness. I get up and hand her the now empty plastic bottle, wiping the excess liquid from my mouth with my sleeve. Just as I'm about to ask what we do now, she takes my hand in hers, running, pulling me along.

I feel myself lost in a daze, seeing her run in the sunshine, looking so perfect. I snap myself out of it once I see Ash running to May, a familiar and powerful feeling devours me. My eyes narrow at one of my best friends once he places his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes.

"May, I, Misty, she, I, help-" Ash blabbers, breathing heavily, shaking May vigorously. I place my hand in front of him, stopping him.

"Quit wasting our time and spill it already. You've already got me impatient." I comment, flicking my hair with my right hand.

"Misty's chasing me around with her mallet just because I didn't want to drink what she brought me. Help me, everything she tries to make involving the kitchen always tastes bad!" He cries, arms now at his sides.

"Ash..."

"Yeah?"

"Elize made that drink. It's to get your memories of last night back."

"Oh... Can I ask something?"

"You just did." She smiles, making the feeling grow stronger, knowing that smile isn't for me.

"That's not what I mean."

"I know. Sure, go ahead."

"Why are you and Drew holding hands?" I can feel myself blush, the familiar feeling of heat rushing unmistakable. To hide my cover, I turn away from them, flipping my bangs with a smirk.