Seriously, Every Cent Of Nine Dollars So yOu eventUally Lost it

_Elize's POV_

You know you have to tell her, right?

No duh! *sigh* But it's gonna be hard explaining why my hair color and eye color are different...

Time will come for you to say, don't worry...

"We'll go to our dorm," Ash offers to in which we all nod in response. He opens the door, immediately running over to the fridge, I follow in pursuit, my stomach growling like a dying whale, even though if sun setting right about now.

"Hey, can I have some food too, Ash?" I ask, poking Ash repeatedly at the back of his head, annoying the crap out of him.

"No, my food!" He growls at me, hissing when I try to grab a slice of cold pizza from a plate. I sigh, shaking my head and walking over to the white sofa in the living room where I dropped my bag.

"I'll just eat the snacks that I saved for sixth period then," I grumble, taking out family size chip bags, a full bottle of water, a platter with sliced apples and peanut butter on one side all wrapped in plactic, and a block of cheese, placing them onto the small coffee table in front of the couch. "This won't be enough to satisfy my hunger," I whine, slamming my fists onto the table in fustration.

"How is this not enough Elize?" Dawn asks, looking surprised and giving me this criticizing look. I roll my eyes, She never was or is my favorite character either way...

"Anyways," I start, opening the bag of chips and ripping the plastic wrap off the platter, "This school provides ppwers for us to experience what our pokémon feel woth their kind of power. The most powerful can hold up to the four elements, of which no one knows how.

Powerful level is up to three, mediocre is two and the least powerful is one, of which element is based off you.Besides, some have special side powers. I am one of those special people..."

As I'm about to grab a handful of chips, Dawn takes my chip bag and grabs two handfuls, shoving the chips in her mouth. "Thanks!" She says happily in between chewing. I feel an anime vein pop, my face grows red and now there's a fiery background on my part.

"THOSE WEREN'T FOR YOU, YOU PIG!!!" I yell at her, snatching my beloved food bag back, using the water inside my bottle to splash her face. Her hair immediately sticks out on every side of her head, completely going against gravity.

"My hair!" She shrieks so loud I fall down with my hands cupped on my ears, I have permanent hearing loss now, don't I?

Yup...

Grr... Dawn, you better sleep with one eye open 'cuz...

Someone's gonna die tonight~

I look up to see the worried faces of the two groups, their mouths opening and closing but no sound comes out. "I... I can't hear what you're saying!" I whimper, crawling backwards with slight tears in my eyes, my back hitting the couch.

They reach their hands out to me, their faces etched with confusion as they try to help me up. I stand up and grab my bag, backing away from them as a tear slips down my cheek, turning into a crystal tears before shattering into the ground. I let out a sob, knowing this was my last chance to actually have my hearing back, and now I lost my chance to hear. Well, except for that one part where...

~May's POV~

"Dawn... What did you do?" I ask, feeling upset greatly. She just sighs, falling onto the couch, grabbing the T.V. remote and flipping through the channels carelessly, looking bored after she finished her hair.