INTRODUCTION THINGY

My first CONTESTSHIPPING FAN-FIC! I read so many that I got inspired! Yay!\(^o^)/

*with a mix of something...

E:*pops out of nowhere* I'm gonna be in it!

Bella:*appears* Am I gonna be in it too?

E: Bella! I missed you so much! *runs over to Bella and hugs her*

Me:Yes, you are! *gives Bella a hug too*

Bella and E: *jumps up in the air* Yay! *high five each other*

Me: *summons main Pokémon characters for story* E, Bella, meet the main Pokémon character whom we love and ship;-

E and Bella: MAY!!! *run over to her* *give her a huge bear hug* WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

May: Thank you! *smiles* But who are you people and why's Drew here? *points at Drew with confused expression*

Drew: I could say the same for you, June *smirks and flips his grass on his head he calls hair*Though the better question is where are we.

Me: Welp, there you have it! I don't know why I'm doing this if nobody's gonna read but oh well, we should at least do this out of our love for Contestshipping, right guys? *Smiles before blank expression replaces it* Guys?

Bella: *tries to make May and Drew hug by pushing them together* E, can you help? Please?

E: Yay! *grabs Drew's arm and pulls him towards May*

Drew: *tries to free himself from E's grasp* *fails* Hey! Let go of me! *takes out his pokéball* Masquiren, come on out!

E: *lets go of Drew's arm* I wanna see this.

Drew: *runs a fair distance from the author and E*

May: *takes out her pokéball* You too Beautifly! *runs to Drew's side* You okay?

Drew: *nods with smirk* Worried about me, June?

May: *starts to get angry* Shut up you... you *begins to get flustered*

Me: *helps May out* Grasshead!

(^o^)/

Drew: *smirks before turning serious* Masquiren, silver wind!

May: You too Beautifly!

May and Drew: Double silver wind! *both point at author, E and Bella*

E: *stands in front of author and Bella as shield*

Me, E, and Bella: *smirks*

May: Huh? What are they up to-?

E: *stands still with a hand on her hip* *gets hit by double silver wind but isn't effected*

May and Drew: O.O Huh? How's this possible?

May: *begins to panic* We need to get out of here!

Me: Calm down! If you don't attack us, we won't attack you.

Drew: Do you have any Pokémon?

Me, Bella and E: *shakes head*

Drew: *smirks* Then if we attack you, you can't attack us without Pokémon!

Bella: Oh we can attcak. We are so much powerful than we seem *cracks knuckles* Ow, that hurt! How are you used to that, E?

Drew: You can't even do a measly little thing. I can take you! *takes out a pokéball* Absol, water pulse! *points at three female targets*

Me, E and Bella: Big mistake! *bend water* *steal water away from absol and turns it into their own mini whirlpool* FEEL OUR WARTH!

~a couple minutes later~

May: Drew! Drew, are you alright? *leans over Drew*

Drew: *begins to open his eyes*

E: *pushes May on top of him*

May and Drew: *blushes*

May:*gets off of him*So, um... What are you gonna do with us?*looks up at three females*

Me: Don't worry May! You'll have your friends*snaps fingers**Ash, Misty, Brock, Leaf, Gary, Max, Paul and Dawn appear* There's also someone you'll meet along the way.

May: So... We'll do what you say in this book... Kinda like a movie?

Me: Yeah. Pretty much... Although, it'll be like you're reliving it but don't know it!

Ash: Where are we?*scratches back of head**turns to May and Drew* Hey! You guus know where we are? We were about to eat!*stomach grumbles*

May: We're trapped in this insane person's book. There's no way out and it's better off we don't try because they can control water. And air..-

Ash: Great joke May but we really gotta get back ta eating! Pikachu and I will handle this!*walks up to author*We need to get going so could ya please-

Me: No thanks, we're having a-

Ash: Alright then, if ya want it like that then-Pikachu use thunderbolt! *points of author*

May: Squirtle use bubble!*also points at author whom looks bored*

Drew: Flygon use flamethrower!*was standing by May and also points at author*

Me: When will you ever learn?! *groans**passes electricity through self without harm and sends it out towards Dawn whom was planning on using Buneary**makes own flames appear**burns the Flygon's first fire with own before it disappears in air* Um, May?.. These are bubbles. How exactly can this hurt me?...

May: *sweatdrops* I don't know...

Me: *bubbles pop once they come in contact with hair/clothes*-__- Yeah... No.

May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Max, Brock and Dawn: *fall down anime style*

Paul: Hn...

May: Let's just get this over with..!

Author, Bella and E: Yes! Let's begin! *snap fingers together*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry this was mostly off topic and boring. I was just warning you guys who'll be here at first. Welp, byes!

~Lovinglyfierce ^3~