Songs

~May's POV~

I wake up with blurry vision, feeling cold and nauseous, holding my head with my hand. I look around, noticing the girls about to leave without me, I rise and begin to sway, trying to hold in my stomach.

"G-guys?" I ask, dizziness taking over, making me feel weak, I hate feeling this way.

Repeat and sing after me.

If it'll help me feel better then sure.

Luos dno ces em la eh~

"Lu~os dno ces em la eh~" I sing, omitting a bright gold light from within myself, feeling better. I feel several pairs of eyes staring at me, I look up to see my friends looking at me in amazement and wonder.

"May..?" Leaf asks cautiously, bravely inching closer to me.

"Yeah?" I reply, looking at her in confusion, on the ground for some reason.

"Why are you wearing that dress... And where's your bandana?" She asks, her voice showing she was freaking out.

I look down to see myself in layers of dress material, all an elegant blue, light blue gloves on my hands, tiny gems on them. "W-what? How?" I reach up to touch my bandana but feel a smooth object instead.

I take it off, realizing it's that same tiara that disappeared from my head somehow. You sang the song wrong?!?!?!

Oops. I turn my head to the direction of the school, the warning bell faint yet still loud enough for me to hear.

Repeat after me, and this time, LISTEN.

Okay, okay sheesh.

Erih ppas ssec nirp~mai~

"Erih ppas ssec nirp~mai~" I sing with my eyes closed, light attacking everybody's eyes, a mini explosion in the living room. I open my eyes to see the dead corpses of my dear friends, their eyes wide. I kick one and she jerks, her arm has a scar on it, some liquid flows out of it slowly.

"Sorry, I'll heal you! Luos dno ces-" A hand slaps itself on my mouth, stopping me.

"No, we're okay... Dawn'll meet at school, let's go, there's nothing to worry about," Misty tells me, tossing me my bag (which I thankfully catch) and grabs my arm, pulling me out of the house with Leaf trailing behind.

"B-but, what about Elize?" I ask, trying to keep up with the orange haired girl.

"Dawn'll wake her up, I'm sure," Leaf replies, pushing my back so I'd keep going.

"O-okay..."

||Dawn's POV||

Okay, what about this out outfit? No this..! No... Yes, this one'll do! I grab my chosen clothes and change quickly in the restroom. I also brush my hair, put on some light make-up, and curl my hair.

I grab my bag and take an apple from the fruit bowl in my room, hurrying down the stairs, about to leave until I notice something. Elize's sneakers are outside her bedroom door, meaning she still hasn't woken up yet, I guess I'll have to wake her.

I open her bedroom door slowly, squeezing my right eye shut, hoping she wasn't awake and throw her weapon at me accidentally like last time, when she was practicing. I open my eye to witness the sleeping girl, her covers thrown on the floor messily and sleeping upside down, her head on the floor and her legs on top of her bed. I drop my uneaten apple.

"Elize, what have you been doing in here?! Waaaaake Uuuuuup!" I yell at her, shocked at how she'd slept. She doesn't stir, continuing to sleep peacefully, eventually faceplanting onto the floor at which I sweatdrop at.