ryan and amy

"ready to go?" I ask as I look at the clock.

"ugh. I just want to stay with you though." he says pouting.

"it's okay. we'll hangout tomorrow." I say.

"Jess. before we go, I need to ask you something." he says.

"yeah?" I ask, a little nervous. oh my gosh. I know exactly what he's going to ask. I try my hardest not to squeak. but what if he doesn't ask me out? oh my gosh. no. Jack interrupts my thoughts.

"okay. so, I know that we've literally known each other for less than 12 hours, but you are so amazing and I wanted to wait to do this, but I can't go another minute without asking you this. Jess. will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" he asks excitedly.

"yes! of course!" I say excited, jumping on him and attacking him with kisses.

"I was so nervous! I thought that you'd say no." he says.

"how could I say no?" I say as he puts me down. I start to put on my shirt.

"well, you're perfect and I'm just me." he says.

"as if. no one ever pays any attention to me in school. well, until you came." I say as he grabs my hand and we walk out to my car.

"I don't believe it for a second." he says.

"it's true." I say grabbing my keys.

"I'll never believe it." he says.

"well, you better." I say breaking our hands apart as I go to my door and he goes to the other one.

"Ryan will decide that." he says opening his door. I slide into my seat.

"he's Ryan. he is literally one of my best friends, he will obviously agree with you." I tell Jack turning on my car.

"then it's settled." Jack says. "people paid attention to you before I got here."

"you're so stubborn." I say laughing as I pull out of my garage, opening my gates.

"you'll get used to it." he says laughing. I turn on the radio and "Shake It Off" is on.

"I love this song!" I yell turning it up. "I love just about every song."

"I can tell." he laughs. I start singing along and so does Jack. we get to Ryan's house in a few minutes.

"hey boo." Ryan says walking climbing into his seat.

"Ryan?" Jack asks.

"yeah?" Ryan replies.

"Jess and me were arguing and she thinks that no one paid attention to her until I came. is that true?" Jack asks.

Ryan starts to talk, but I interrupt him.

"be 100% honest. don't care about my feelings. I'll still love you no matter what you say boo."

"honestly? only your friends did. like Troy and all of them didn't." Ryan says.

"I told you!" I almost yell at Jack.

"it might be right, but I still don't believe it." Jack says.

"ugh. you're so difficult." I say frustrated, but I laugh.

"well, you're going to need to learn to deal with it babe." Jack says grabbing my hand as I drive.

"wait. learn to deal with it?" Ryan asks curiously.

"yup. Jack and me are dating." I say smiling.

"yay!" Ryan almost squeaks.

"you're the first person to know." I tell him.