bitch

27-
we set up and at about 9:00 people start coming. I've been drinking since about 8:00, so I'm already a little tipsy. I cut myself off, not wanting to do anything I might regret.

I'm having a pretty good time. I actually did have a few more shots and I am beyond tipsy.

I've been with Jack for most of the night, but in starting to drift off a little now.

I'm dancing with Anna when I see him. not him. the one person I don't want to see.

Brock.

he sees me too and he starts walking over to me. I immediately sober up because of fear of what he might do or say.

"fück. fück. fück. fück. fück. holy shit. no." I say and Anna realizes what I mean.

"it'll be okay." she assures me.

"he texted Jack about what happened and made be seem like the bad guy." I say and he's already next to me.

"hey Jess." he says and I look for Anna, but she's not next to me anymore.

"what the fück do you want?" I ask.

"ooh. babe, don't be hostile." he says.

"fück off." I say and I start walking away. he grabs my arm, tight.

"once a cheater, always a cheater." he says and pulls me towards him. his lips are pressed against mine and I give in to the kiss. he is such a good kisser. I've missed this so much.

about 10 seconds into the kiss I realize what I'm doing.

"Brock!" I yell as I pull away.

"I knew you still wanted me." he says, smirking.

"no. I love Jack. not you." I say and I walk away, into the kitchen.

the kitchen is where all of the drinks are. I take a few shots to try to forget what just happened. I need to find Jack.

I walk around the house and find Jack near the pool, talking to a girl I've never seen before.

me, being both drunk and an overprotective girlfriend, I decide to pretty much stalk them. I walk as quickly and quietly as I can without them noticing, hiding behind people and finally making it to the bushes near them.

yes. I am hiding behind bushes, stalking my boyfriend.

I listen as closely as I can.

"really babe?" the slut says.

"yes. really." Jack laughs.

"I have to go back tomorrow. I wish I could stay longer." she says and I can see her put her hand on his bicep.

Jack doesn't even seem affected by it.

fücking slut.

"I know. and I do too. I'm sorry we haven't hung out since school started, I've been really busy. you know, school and football today." he says.

"oh. football. since when have you played football?" she asks, stepping closer to him.

that fücking bitch. why isn't Jack doing anything about this?! I mean, he's clearly drunk, or at least a little tipsy. he has a beer in his hand that's just about empty.

"oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you, my girlfriend got me on the team yesterday." he says and he takes a step back.

good.

"girlfriend?" the bitch whore asks.

"yeah. we stated dating Thursday. that's another reason why we haven't hung out." he tells her.

fücking right.

"well, your girlfriend doesn't need to know about me, does she?" she asks, taking a step towards him.

I can't watch this anymore.

"yeah. I fücking do." I say, stepping out of the bushes, probably looking crazy af.

"really? her?" she asks, disgusted.

"yeah. really me. it's not like you're much better. you horse looking fücking slut." I say, stepping closer to her.

"at least I'm not a second choice." she says and turns around to walk away.

"really, if I was his second choice, then why isn't he dating you," I say, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around, "fücking bitch." and with that, I punch her in the jaw.

she goes down immediately. she grabs her jaw and looks at me.

"you're a cu-" she starts, but I cut her off by sitting on top of her and punching her over and over again. I rip out some of her hair, glad that mines up and then I'm pulled off of her.

I recognize Jacks arms wrapped around me and I see a few people helping her up.

I kick and thrash around, screaming profanity at her and there are a few more muscular arms wrapped around me. my vision becomes a blur.

somehow I end up in Jacks room and I hear Jack saying stuff, but I can't make it out. I think he's just telling me to calm down. he is holding me, tightly in his arms.

"Jack?" I say, coming out of my anger.

"yes babe?" he asks worried.

"who the fück was that bitch?" I say, fairly calm.

"Madison Beer." he replies, not looking at me anymore.

-

oh shit.

loved writing this chapter so much.

I hate Madison.

I'm sorry if you don't, just don't attack me.

I do have reasons, but don't hate me because I don't like her.

don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, but I just don't think her and Jack should be together.

but I do support Jack.

anyway, happy Memorial Day.

plus I'm writing a lot rn BC I'm on vacation.

okay. bye. ✌🏼️