gavin

"sorry!" Jack says covering his eyes.

"it's okay. you've already seen me." I say sort of embarrassed.

"okay." he walks over and sits on my bed.

"comfortable?" I ask laughing. I slip on my sweat pants and take off my sweater.

"still not a single thing that I don't love about you. and I've now seen you pretty much naked." he laughs.

"shut up." I say laughing as I put on my sports bra.

"how is it that my girlfriend has better abs than me?" Jack asks laughing.

"I'm positive that I don't. prove it." I say.

"you just want to see me shirtless." he says.

"may-" I start to say, but my phone starts going off. Anna is calling me. "hold on." I say answering my phone.

"hey!" I say happily.

"where are you?" she asks concerned.

"it's okay. I'm at home. you can't tell anyone that I'm ditching school. Jack is obviously with me though." I say.

"why?" she asks.

"why what?" I say.

"why did you ditch? and why can't I tell anyone?" she asks. I look at Jack.

"hold on-" I say covering my microphone. "I need to talk to her alone. I'll be right back." I give him a quick kiss and then I walk out my door and head into the bathroom in the hallway.

"okay. so, you can't tell anyone because I don't want rumors to start, and I'm telling everyone else that I didn't feel good."

"well, why did you ditch?" she presses.

"okay. well Jack wanted to spend the day together, but I just said that we could leave like one or two periods early. and that was the plan until I accidentally told him that I love him, like I meant it, but I didn't want to say it too soon and creep him out or something. and he ended up saying it back, but I know he actually meant it because I stopped myself and I pretended I was talking about something else and I told him that we weren't going to school because I honestly didn't want to leave him at that point. I don't want to know either, but I need to for practice." I tell her, rambling on.

"okay. that makes sense and I won't tell anyone, but I have to go. I've been in the bathroom for a while and Mrs. Drake will get suspicious if I take too much longer. love you." she says.

"okay. love you too." I tell her before hanging up. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Jack standing in my room shirtless.

"damn." I say a little louder than I planned, my face immediately turning red.

"that good?" he laughs.
"yours are way better than mine." I say.

"lies." he says.

"well, I can have Anna be the judge of that. she knows that we're ditching, so she won't question us together." I say.

"do you want her to see me shirtless?" he asks.

"she knows that you're mine." I say leaning in to kiss him.

"well good." he says leaning in the rest of the way.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we stand there, kissing for a few minutes. he pulls away and he leans his forehead against mine.

I smile, thinking about how thankful I am to have found such an amazing boyfriend. Jack interrupts my thoughts when he speaks.

"how about that picture?" he asks.