shopping

I wake up and I stretch out my arm to wrap around Jack. I don't feel him and I panic a little, but then I remember that he left. I check the time.

shit.

it's 10:30. I only have an hour to get ready. I need like two.

I immediately get up and grab my stuff to get in the shower, but I see an outfit laying on the floor with a note.

'I picked this out for you because I won't be there when you get ready. love you. :)
-jack'

aw. that's so cute. I grab it without actually looking at the outfit. I shower as quickly as possible. it's almost 11:00 when I get out. we're leaving at noon, but they'll be here at 11:30.

I brush my teeth and put on my outfit. it's a pair of black high rise shorts, a red flannel, and a black tee shirt with my black converse.

Jack actually picked out a really good outfit.

I wrap my hair in a towel and put on my makeup. I only put on concealer and mascara because I don't have much time. it's 11:05 and I still have to dry and style my hair. I put my hair in a braid and blow dry it in 15 minutes. i take it out and decide to put my wavy hair in a pony tail. wow. I actually made it on time.

I put on my grandmas necklace and two silver alex and ani bracelets. my earrings are still in from yesterday. i grab my purse as I realize that I didn't eat, but I'm not really hungry, I'll just grab some Starbucks on the way there.

I grab my crutches, not wearing my air cast, because it will be a long day shopping and my ankle is starting to hurt a little bit. I should be good by Monday.

I go downstairs and see that Jacks parents aren't there either. there's a note on the fridge and I read it.

'there's $100 for food on the counter. see you Tuesday. and behave.'

I wish my parents would do that for me when they leave.

my thoughts are interrupted by a knocking on the door.

"come in!" I yell as I hobble over to it.

the door swings open and both Amy and Anna come in.

"hey!" they both yell and I'm immediately embraced by them.

"be careful. damaged goods." I laugh.

"so where is everyone?" Anna asks.

"Jack is at practice, well he might be at troys by now. I don't know. and his parents are at some business conference? Jack's not sure. oh, and did y'all hear about the party tonight?" I say.

"yup, we're both coming." Amy assures me.

"good. so are you two ready?" Anna asks, clearly just wanting to shop.

"I was born ready." I say and we walk out the door.

"who's car?" Amy asks.

"clearly not mine, so you two decide." I say to them.

"we can just take mine." Anna says.

we walk over to her Buick Regal and I get shotgun because of my foot. we go to Starbucks and I get a caramel frappucinno with soy milk. they both get double chocolate chip frappucinnos.

we get to the mall and go to about ten stores before we each find a dress. all of them are designed by Alyce Paris.

I get a blue one with a tulle bottom. the top is corset and it's got gems and sparkles all over it.

Anna gets one that has a black tulle bottom. the top is a mixture of green and blue sparkles with gems along where the dress turns to tulle.

Amy gets a two piece dress with a white tulle skirt and a gold belt at the top of it. the top is beaded gold with netting underneath at the top of it, near the shoulders.
[all of these are at the beginning]

we go to Pizza Hut and get a pizza to share.

"shit. I don't have anything to wear to the party. Amy, you need to help me because I haven't been to any one else's parties. only Gavin's." I laugh.

"well, then I guess that we're going to buy some more clothes. Charlotte Russe, here we come." Amy says and we laugh and eat the rest of the pizza.

when we're done we head to Charlotte Russe, my favorite store.

we try on about twenty outfits. we all end up getting about the same thing. colored high waisted shorts, white crop tops, and heels.
[also in the picture.]

we go back to Jacks house and it's almost 4:00. we grab some Taco Bell on the way home for the part. so we spend over $200 in tacos.

Jack and Troy are there when we get back.

"Troy!" Amy yells as she runs to him and hugs him.

Jack looks at me with big eyes and then at them and back at me. I just laugh.

"hey babe." he says and give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"we got about 200 tacos from Taco Bell for the party." I say and laugh.

"only 200?" he asks sarcastically.

"quit being an asshole." I laugh.

"yeah, so, since you two are here, y'all should go out and get them? I mean, we have our dresses and the outfits for tonight." Anna says, trying to convince them.

"okay, but only because this ones crippled." Jack says pointing at me.

"fück you!" I tease and stick my tongue out at him.

"love you too." he says and he walks out with Troy to get the tacos.

we all head upstairs and I put my crutches away. we change into our outfits and do our hair and makeup.

"there goes planning for the pep rally." Amy laughs.

"oh well, we have next week. we'll just have to stay after school." I say.

"sounds good." she replies.

I touch up my makeup and add a little bit of eyeshadow and I put on pink lipgloss. I curl my hair, still in the pony tail.

Amy french braids her hair and I loosen it to make it look a little messier. she touches up her already perfect makeup.

Anna puts her hair in a sock bun on top of her head. she puts on some makeup, considering she never wears any.

I probably should've gotten flats or something because of my ankle, but I just love heels. and they do sort of have support because they lace up.

"so what happened to Jacks eyes?" Anna asks as she puts on her shoes.

"well, it depends who's story you want." I laugh.

"yours first." Amy says.

"well, what really happened was we were about to kiss, but then I remembered that I'm the main tumbler this year, so I won't fly as much and I screamed 'oh!' and I smacked my forehead on his nose and it started bleeding and I thought I broke it, but I didn't. and what he said that he was going to say was that I was rough in bed, but he wouldn't even know that." I laugh.

"personally, I like the real one more." Anna says laughing.

"it's definitely a lot funnier." Amy adds.

"I'm such a klutz." I laugh.

"but you're our klutz, so we love you." Anna says, still laughing.

"true," I say, "are y'all ready? it's almost 6:00, so we can just go downstairs and help them set up."

"yeah. sounds good." Amy says and we get up and walk downstairs.

my ankle hurts a little, but it's not anything I can't get used to. plus, I look good, so it doesn't matter.

-

shit goes down next chapter. omg.

I'm on vacation rn so when I started to write another chapter, I accidentally started reading another kian fanfic. 🙊

oops. well I love all of their outfits so much. omg.