chapter 42

~JESS' POV~
I only have an hour and a half to get ready for school.

"I guess I just won't wash my hair." I shrug, talking to myself.

"ew. scumbag." I can hear Sammy say.

"shut the fuck up." I say trying not to laugh and I can hear him laugh.

"and by the way, thanks for the 'Bucks'." he says, walking into the doorway, using air quotes around bucks.

"did I do good?" I ask him, turning on my shower and walking past him to grab my robe because I have no idea what I'm going to wear.

"can't go wrong with smores anything." he says.

"this is true." I say and I look at his outfit. it's not bad.

"hey, are you ready?" I ask him.

"yeah. why?" he asks, confused.

"go pick out an outfit for me to wear today. remember, it is Autumn in New York, so don't pick out anything skimpy. my clothes are in the closet." I say and I shut the bathroom door, not giving him an option.

after an extremely quick shower I get out and brush my teeth. when I open the door, I see clothes laid on my bed with a note,

'just enough skimpy, just don't lean over.

-Sammy

P.S. I'm not going to be your outfit bitch.'

I can't help but laugh. he actually did a really good job. (outfit is the picture at the beginning.)

I realised that he even got my bra and panties. that wasn't part of it, but oh well. he still did a good job with making sure you can't see my bra with this shirt. and they match. so props to him.

I put it on and check the time. I still have an hour, so I curl my hair and put it up and do my makeup.

when I'm done I have fifteen minutes left. so I go downstairs, realising I didn't even eat breakfast because I was so focused on the Starbucks, which I may have finished in the car.

I may have an addiction.

"I did a good ass job." I hear Sammy say.

"yes you did, outfit bitch." I say, trying not to laugh.

"hey, this isn't going to be an everyday thing." he says.

"yeah. you'll just help me at night. and you didn't need to pick out every aspect of this outfit." I say, implying the whole bra and panties thing.

"you never clarified. I still did good with that part too."

"don't get too cocky." I say and I grab a fruit parfait and a sausage and egg mcmuffin.

"you ready for school?" I hear Johnson yell from upstairs and before I can answer I hear Jack yell "yes" back.

"are you ready for this year? you get to live with the captain of the varsity cheer team. you must be so honoured. plus if you're lucky you'll get to see me do flips and shit. and I'll def teach you some." I say, laughing as I picture him even trying to do a round off.

"wait, you're captain. oh my gosh. I'm not even worthy of talking to you." he replies sarcastically.

"I know, but you'll learn." I say and we both burst out laughing.

"I have practice after school, so either you can wait and try to pick up girls whilst I practice or you can take my car home and pick me up at like 6:00." I tell him, containing my laughter.

"ehhh.." he says contemplating. "I'll stay after and watch y'all."

"sounds good. I'm technically injured though, sooo.."

"injured?"

"yeah. I sprained my ankle in gym the other day."

"and she took it like a champ. and she's actually amazing at football." Jack says, coming up behind me and hugging me.

"I'm decent." I reply.

"the girl didn't miss a single throw and how many touchdowns did you have?" Jack says.

"I would've had more if they wouldn't have all ganged up on me." I say.

"that's because you're so good." he says and I shut up.

"where are y'all?" I hear Johnson yell.

"kitchen!" I yell back.

"some people are trying to sleep!" Nate yells from upstairs.

"sorry!" I yell back.

"ready?" I ask them and Sam and I head to my car and Johnson and Jack head to jacks.

I can tell with them here that this year will be even more amazing than it's been so far.

-

i actually love that outfit. okay ?? okay.

I am going to write a lot tonight BC who needs homework ??

I got a 70 on my statistics test and I'm very proud of it.

math is def not my strong suit.