ryan

4-
I grab my lunch from my locker and head towards the cafeteria. I'm on my phone, texting my mom because she wanted me to text her halfway through the day.

Jess: everything is fine. met a boy. I'll tell you about him after practice. and he is coming over until practice.

Mom: when is practice?

Jess: 5-7, but I'm going at 4:00.

Mom: okay honey. I can't wait to hear about your first day when you get home. we're having spaghetti for dinner. I love you.

Jess: okay. I love you too.

as I'm putting my phone away, I run into someone. I look up and see Ryan. my best guy friend, who happens to be gay.

"hey Ryan!" I say wrapping my arms around him.

"hey girl!" he says. "I have something to tell you."

"yeah?" I say.

"actually two things. first, that new boy of yours, damn. where did you find him? he's literally perfection." he says almost drooling.

"I'm just as surprised by him as you are. why me?" I say.

"babe. you're gorgeous. I don't know what you're talking about." he says.

"so what was the second one?" I ask curious.
"oh, and guess who finally perfected their back handspring?!" he says almost yelling he's so excited.

"you did?!" I also say almost yelling.

"yes!" he says.

"oh my gosh! imagine if we could have synchronized back handsprings into a stunt! you, Amy, and me. that would be amazing." Ryan is a flyer too.

"yes babe. yes. let's go to lunch now though. I'll sit with you and your new hunk." he says.

"try not to drool too much." I say laughing.

"he's yours, anyways, I'm working on Zachary." he says, walking.

"oh my gosh. you guys would be sooooo cute together!" I say walking next to him.

"you and Jack are so cute together too. homecoming king and queen." he says.

"whoa. that'd be weird. Amy and Troy always win our grade." I say.

"change is always good though." he says.

"what if you and Zachary were? it could be king and king." I say.

"psh. I'm the queen." he says.

"I know you are." I say. "I want you two to be queen and king though."

"that would be great." he says. "but it won't happen. anyways, I want you and Jack to be."

"we'll see. I'm still voting for you two though." you say walking into the cafeteria. i see Jack and he waves at me. Ryan and I walk over. I see Zachary on my way to Jack and mouth "hold on" to Jack and go over and talk to Zachary, who is trying to find a seat.

"hey Zachary!" I say.

"hey Jess." he says.

"do you want to come sit with us?" I ask.

"us?" he asks.

"Ryan-" I start to say and he cuts me off.

"say no more. I'm coming." he says.

"wait, do you like Ryan?" I ask.

"well.." he says blushing.

"oh my gosh! go after him! at least ask him to homecoming." I say.

"okay, but don't tell him I like him. I want it to be a surprise." he says.

"okay. let me know if you need any help." I say.

"actually, I was thinking of doing something with the cheer team. I saw something online and I was thinking of doing something like it." he says.

"okay. we were actually just talking about you. Ryan and me." I say.

"really?" he tries to hide his smile.

"really. he really likes you." I say.

"that's. oh my gosh. I'm so happy." he says smiling widely.

"and do you know Jack?" I ask.

"I've definitely heard about you and your little stud." he says.

"everyone has." I say.

"but it's because everyone is jealous hun." he says.

"well good, but soon you and Ryan will be the talk of the school because everyone will be jealous." I say.

"I hope so." he says as we get to the table.

-

I realized how close my story was together, like the paragraphs weren't separate. so, I know this is a really crappy chapter, but stick with this, I promise it gets better.

comment what you think will happen. ☺️

don't forget to vote, and subscribe too.

peace homies. ✌️