chapter 41

~JACK'S POV~
I was staring at Jess, just mesmerised by her whole presence. I just told her we have school in less than two hours and she just gets up and tells me to hurry up.

how did I ever get so lucky?

she's not even mad that I interrupted her sleep.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." she says as I sit in my car.

"so who all is coming to school?" she asks me.

"Sam and Johnson. Nate is only staying for homecoming." I tell her and she just nods.

"babe!" she almost yells she is so excited.

"yeah?" I ask and I can't help, but smile.

"let's get them all Starbucks and breakfast to celebrate school because it's shitty." she says and she can barely contain her smile.

"okay. I don't know what Sam would want though." I tell her.

"it's okay. I do." she says and just smiles out the window she is so excited.

I brush off that she knows what Sam wants, but it bothers me way more than it should.

we drive and I glance over at her and she still has a huge smile on her face. she is adorable.

just surprising our friends makes her this happy.

we go to McDonald's and get practically everything they have on the breakfast menu and then head to Starbucks. I get johnsons, mine, and nates, then she orders hers and sams, the same exact thing.

"you ready?" I ask her as she sips her drink and she just nods.

the drive home is short and quiet.

Jess runs out of the car with everyone's Starbucks and opens the door to her house as quickly as she can.

"WE GOT BUCKS BITCHES!" I can hear her yell and I can't help but laugh.

"and food!" I yell a little quieter when I get through the door.

"I'm going to go get ready babe. I love you." she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." I say as she runs off.

~

I just read back my story a bit and I realised that Jack broke his arm in one of the chapters, yeah, pretend that didn't happen because I don't know how to go back and revise it.

wow. sorry I suck.